Ticketmaster Going Live Soon? - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticketmaster Going Live Soon?

Anyone know If there's a limit to how many tkts you can buy per booking on the ticket master sale. I'm Guessing just 2 but confirmation would be cool

Each codes unique apparently. That's what the site says.

If anyone has a code or friends in Ireland would be grateful if you could send the code my way or purchased one. Would be able to transfer money or meet up in Dublin. Obviously it would only be manners to purchase you a pint or 3 if you were able to assist.

7 of us booked, 6 with tickets. Trying desperately to get one for the ticketless member of the group.

Cheers!

It is worth noting that they will only send to the same address as the address for the card holder.

I got 4 tickets as an Irish friend have me a code a few weeks back but I used an English address and had to use their credit card too. I didn't want to risk sending them to Scotland.

They may well be fine but I never wanted to risk it.

Edited by tartanpar

It is worth noting that they will only send to the same address as the address for the card holder.

I got 4 tickets as an Irish friend have me a code a few weeks back but I used an English address and had to use their credit card too. I didn't want to risk sending them to Scotland.

They may well be fine but I never wanted to risk it.

You can put different mailing address from billing address

You can put different mailing address from billing address.

When i ordered them it said on it they would only send to the billing address. This sale may be different but the last one definately said so. I remember because I was going to pay with my card and get them delivered to my friend in London but I had to call him half way through to get his card details after I read that.

When i ordered them it said on it they would only send to the billing address. This sale may be different but the last one definately said so. I remember because I was going to pay with my card and get them delivered to my friend in London but I had to call him half way through to get his card details after I read that.

Did it let you use the code on the UK ticketmaster I take it ?