Ticket Sales So Far. - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales So Far.

I'm sure if the sfa had not made a rip roaring c**t of it the irish would have given us a decent allocation. Regan must go.

Trust me the fai make the sfa look like the apple corporation

Shaft independent away regulars for Glasgow - check

Deny all knowledge of away records being kept - check

Announce with great fanfare s scheme for independents with meetings with stakeholders in dec Jan and Deb except don't have any meetings and don't announce any details - check

Cowboys Ted Ciowboys!!!!!

I've just had confirmation from Iain - heid bummer of DUBTA, that if the public sale is only via Spar shops, then the Dublin Tartan Army will be taking ticket requests. Prices are of course face value (plus a 40 euro handling fee, which will be allocated to our Guinness and Hookers slush fund).

:wink2:

3 tickets please :-》

If they go on sale at Spar will this be throughout the country or just in Dublin? Family over there are happy to buy tickets for us should it come to that.

Has anything been confirmed about the general sale being sold through the spar or is it just a a rumour?

Has anything been confirmed about the general sale being sold through the spar or is it just a a rumour?

Nothing officially confirmed on it but we been informed by several people in the association this is what's planned. Now that doesn't mean it's what will happen but if they want to prevent large number of scots in the hone end (unlike what happened with poland game) it's the best way to go about it. Still big demand from irish who didn't have access to the presale or missed the deadline