The Summer Of An Odd Numbered Year - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Summer Of An Odd Numbered Year

bonny78

a man crush is of course gay lust. No big deal but why window dress? what is it though - the battered saville row overcoat, the tired pin stripe suits, the hair, the trolling or the xenophobia? I admit, I can see the attraction...........

all of the above! hehe.

also love his older speeches in the European parli which had them all face palming. Whats the alternative? Mr Bean (milliband) nick egg? No thankyou nicoal sturgy... Gotta be Cameron or Farrage so think i'll go with sir Nige

To date I would say 2007. I was working in India for 5 months. Amazing experience.

This one will hopefully surpass it though. Wee lassie will be 6 months old, trip to Ireland and will see the greatest band of all time twice in the space of a month in Madrid and Glasgow respectively.

Fitba trip, time with my daughter and AC/DC........doubt I'll ever top that :-)):-)):-))

This one will hopefully surpass it though. Wee lassie will be 6 months old, trip to Ireland and will see the greatest band of all time twice in the space of a month in Glasgow

Your too late Take That were there all last week

Edited by DoonTheSlope

• 4 weeks later...