Daily Politics And Ed Milliband - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Daily Politics And Ed Milliband

All this love bombing crap is making me want to spew ma ring. Some historian on the Daily Politics eulogising about his 200 celebrities letter saying the range of celebrities is going to make us think again. The whole program is the usual BBC disgrace.

Ed Milliband smiling asking people around Britian to raise the Saltire as he was doing in Liverpool this morning. Milliband gives me the creeps - he is fooking awful - even more so than Cameron.

This all goes to show just how out off touch the people in England in general are about Scotland and Scottish issues.

pity they didn't show the England fans singing "F U C K off Scotland - we're all voting YES" .

Edited by irnbruman

I don't mind it at all - its all part of football fans rivalry.

Ordinarily I'd agree and actually think it was very witty, but in this case it just doesn't make any sense. It was England playing last night, not the UK. We're not voting to leave England.

For me, it just showed them up for their lack of national identity/pride.

Ordinarily I'd agree and actually think it was very witty, but in this case it just doesn't make any sense. It was England playing last night, not the UK. We're not voting to leave England.

I don' think there was that much thought put into it, Marky. It was just a good laugh. Well, I thought it was funny anyway. It's not often the Nigels show a sense of humour like that.

It's justified in exactly the same way as Scotland fans singing about England. We can't really complain about it without a bit of pot-kettle-blackery. I know we do it a lot less know, but there you go.

I don' think there was that much thought put into it, Marky. It was just a good laugh. Well, I thought it was funny anyway. It's not often the Nigels show a sense of humour like that.

I thought 'you only sing when you're milking' might have made a funny chant last night, given who they were playing.

:Tumbleweed-2:

Better together: listening to the Scotland game on MW radio while the England game is screened live on STV. And being told to f*ck off in the process.

To be fair, I have infinitely more respect for the England supporters telling us to f*ck off than toadying little creeps like Ed Milliband.

Better together: listening to the Scotland game on MW radio while the England game is screened live on STV. And being told to f*ck off in the process.

To be fair, I have infinitely more respect for the England supporters telling us to f*ck off than toadying little creeps like Ed Milliband.

Exactly. I'd be mair feart having a pint wi Milliband than I would wi them.