Post Split Fixtures - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Post Split Fixtures

Looking at Motherwell's fixtures we still have a chance to catch Ross County, Partick or Killie but we have a lot of work to do

Friday, April 24:

Hamilton v Motherwell - well win

Saturday, April 25:

St Mirren v Kilmarnock - Killie win

Ross County v Partick Thistle - draw

Saturday, May 2:

Kilmarnock v Hamilton - Killie win

Motherwell v Ross County - Well win

Partick Thistle v St Mirren - Thistle win

Friday, May 8:

Motherwell v Kilmarnock - well win

Saturday, May 9

Hamilton v Partick Thistle - draw

Ross County v St Mirren - County win

Saturday, May 16:

Partick Thistle v Kilmarnock - draw

Ross County v Hamilton - County win

St Mirren v Motherwell - well win

Saturday, May 23:

Hamilton v St Mirren - draw

Kilmarnock v Ross County - draw

Motherwell v Partick Thistle - Well win

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm sure - I'm not having a go at the Celtic fans. For those who go to games, I'm sure it's a pain in the erse.

Just shows how much the TV companies think of our league that they concentrate so much on Celtic. But, I guess that's what gets the highest viewing figures (but if that's their reason why don't they just show all Man Utd's games in the EPL!)

A lot of Celtic fans I know are keen on binning the tv contract altogether some are even talking about actively petitioning the club about it. I don't know how that would sit with fans of other clubs but the financial benefits of this contract seem minimal and we desperately need to look at ways of filling our stadiums. I think this is where the administrators of the game have let everyone down, instead of falling over themselves to please tv companies they should have been begging fans to turn up using every inducement available to them. Fill our grounds on a Saturday at 3pm and everything else will fall into place.

Looking at Motherwell's fixtures we still have a chance to catch Ross County, Partick or Killie but we have a lot of work to do

Friday, April 24:

Saturday, April 25:

Saturday, May 2:

Friday, May 8:

Saturday, May 9

Saturday, May 16:

Saturday, May 23:

Right now, Motherwell need to win all 5 games and even then it may not be enough to get them out the playoff spot given that Hamilton and St Mirren, unless they both see a dramatic upturn, are three points to whoever plays them. You never know though.

Right now, Motherwell need to win all 5 games and even then it may not be enough to get them out the playoff spot given that Hamilton and St Mirren, unless they both see a dramatic upturn, are three points to whoever plays them. You never know though.

Basically yeah need to win all 5 games mate, its a long shot but got a a decent shout with 3 homes games and 2 aways one against St Mirren no disrespect should be 3 points and Acies other away game seem to have stopped playing as well. All we can is take one game at a time a start by beating Accies put pressure on teams above us

There are 3.

You used to get 2.

You now get 1.

I'm going to source my auld tickets when I get home. Is it not the outside bit, and another two, then a fence, then two more which only us and old rangers used to get? For ticketing purposes in sure it was 5 anyway.

I'm going to source my auld tickets when I get home. Is it not the outside bit, and another two, then a fence, then two more which only us and old rangers used to get? For ticketing purposes in sure it was 5 anyway.

No.

There are 3 sections.

You used to get 2.

You now get 1.

The other 2 are being combined into a single section over the closed season.

There's one doing it on this thread saying "they'll try anything to keep the title alive". :lol:

And the fishing has been all my pleasure.

Like playing on these days will make the slightest bit of difference to where the title ends up but as always the catch was a huge one so thanks for not disappointing,

Friday, April 24:

Saturday, April 25:

Saturday, May 2:

Friday, May 8:

Saturday, May 9

Saturday, May 16:

Saturday, May 23:

Nothing like an unbiased opinion.

Motherwell will not win all 5 games. It might be close but I think if we take 5 points we'll be safe. Motherwell would need 13 then.

The form County are in at the moment I think they will be safe.

Hamilton are on a shocking run of form but Motherwell will not make up a 12 point deficit.

That leaves Killie who are in the same boat as us. 5 points should see them safe.

The bookies will give massive odds on motherwell avoiding the play off. Fill your boots.

And the fishing has been all my pleasure.

Like playing on these days will make the slightest bit of difference to where the title ends up but as always the catch was a huge one so thanks for not disappointing,

Your vhictim fans were doing it all over Twitter earlier too. As humper points out, you would be apoplectic if you had to play an additional away game.