Germany Game In September... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany Game In September...

scotsgary1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All,

Can anybody tell me the amount of tickets you can buy if you are a Scotland supporters member for this game please.

Been told its two ??

You can but 2 additional tickets if you are a season ticket holder (subject to availability). Non season ticket holders can only buy 1. Edited by tartanpar

You can but 2 additional tickets if you are a season ticket holder (subject to availability). Non season ticket holders can only buy 1.

Thanks for advice.

When you say subject to availability ? what do you mean surely they get priority ?

Thanks for advice.

When you say subject to availability ? what do you mean surely they get priority ?

They get priority after every non-season ticket holder has bought their ticket so there may not be enough on sale to satisfy demand.

For example, say we have 44,000 tickets to sell (after away allocation & sponsors tickets are deducted) and 12,000 season ticket holders. They can't each get two if the other approx. 18,000 SSC members buy the ticket they are entitled to.

If we are still in the hunt to qualify I can't see there being too many left over after the SSC club members have bought theirs. Was the Italy game not something like 5000 left. I managed to get 2 more through the sale but was on constant redial for 8-9 hours

What is the difference between a Monday night or a Wednesday night (as it used to be).

I think the week of football is great.

Aye, doesn't really make too much difference except having to rush home from Georgia to get there.

I do think it tends to screw up things for the working public especially with great distances to travel to the match on the first day of a working week.

Disagree.

As somebody who has a 6-7 hour commute to Hampden, a 3-day weekend is much easier to accommodate than taking a Wednesday off.