Our Support ? - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Our Support ?

glasgow jock

A lot of overreacting in here IMO, as others have said , the atmosphere at the remaining home games will be phenomenal. Did anyone really expect a good atmosphere against Gibraltar on a Sunday afternoon?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest here, our home support (that btw was the envy of Europe at one point) is utterly pathetic these days, standing in the West stand surrounded by blokes taking selfies, playing with there phones or utterly in pissed out there heads.

Gibraltar fans (Fckn Gibraltar fans) taking the piss out us for being so quiet, far too many day trippers with no interest in fitba going to our games these day

Don't care any more about the excuses, we are tame & timid, Doh a deer for sake

Just aswell these issues aren't seen in the away games, how dare they drink before a football match :-))

A lot of overreacting in here IMO, as others have said , the atmosphere at the remaining home games will be phenomenal. Did anyone really expect a good atmosphere against Gibraltar on a Sunday afternoon?

I thought the atmosphere was no bad actually, especially compared to the NI game which was like a morgue. A cold morgue at that.

Scotland support in general is pish.

Good numbers but too many idiots more interested in boozing.

I avoid them much as possible when away. Too many warmers. I used to love night before game mixing with Scotland fans but too many idiots now.

I don't buy into the fancy dress but that's not my problem. It's the look at me idiots.

Feel the same mate..

Think a lot people jumped on the bandwagon about five years ago as the word spread about a good pish up and crack spoilt it in my opinion or maybe iam out of touch ??

Agree also, fantastic trip :ok:

Agreed that these far away trips are often the best..

But sadly only a certain amount of people can afford them..

Which makes them obviously more older and responsible not sure if they are the real fans or the ones with the cash you know....interesting conundrum ?