Motherwell Vs Hamilton Accies Thread And Score Predictions - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell Vs Hamilton Accies Thread And Score Predictions

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was good!

Even Straker had a good game!

Probably the best performance in a year. Certainly the best of the season.

Just shows how when your lucks in, you get the soft penalty, the shot from 25 yards flies in the top corner.....

:ok:

happy with that, well played lads.

I have been very vocal about Ian Baraclough and I am happy to say that he has proved me WRONG.

Motherwell were excellent tonight.

Hamilton have made a bad managerial appointment - as have Motherwell but slightly less so than Hamilton. Baraclough has something like a 28% win rate and on the back of a win against a struggling team are suggesting he has turned the corner? Motherwell would do well to cut their losses and sack him at the end of the season whether they are relegated or not. Hamilton need to do the same or they will be relegated next season. Two very poor appointments.

Seen one of them get lifted at New douglas park, it was like the keystone cops as the young boy was chased up and down stairs.

Harmless fun, not casuals just young lads wanting to vocally support their team by as you say creating an atmosphere.

As long as no one gets hurt I don't see an issue.

A squad of them gave a few young killie lads a sore one last season. Watched them chase them into the car sales place towards airbles.

Didn't seem interested when confronted by older killie fans mins later. Not saying it's all the well bois but a few are wanna be hooligans who couldn't fight their shadow.

:lol:

It's also a rather amusing comment from a Motherwell fan too.

Motherwell can carry a decent support in the central belt, normally about 1000 or so for killie, St Mirren, thistle...

Not so much to Aberdeen, but our 2 games at pittodrie this season have been Friday nights live on TV. Not that we'd take many more for a 3pm saturday.

We've outnumbered Hamilton fans on our 2 visits to NDP this season, shame we haven't matched them on the park!

Hamilton are victims of the same problem as us, too many old firm fans in their town, and it's been compounded in their case by 20 years in the lower divisions, many of them homeless.

:(

Baraclough has something like a 28% win rate and on the back of a win against a struggling team are suggesting he has turned the corner? Motherwell would do well to cut their losses and sack him at the end of the season whether they are relegated or not. Hamilton need to do the same or they will be relegated next season. Two very poor appointments.

I don't think your looking at the bigger picture with regards Barraclough.

I'm not going to lie, 4 weeks ago I was really starting to get concerned, as I couldn't see where a result was coming from,

I'm not going to lie, 4 weeks ago I was really starting to get concerned, as I couldn't see where a result was coming from,

Wasn't finished!

:lol:

I'm not going to lie, 4 weeks ago I was really starting to get concerned, as I couldn't see where a result was coming from, but I could see things were happening off the park, the new assistant, the fitness and conditioning coach and an overhaul of the scouting system.

Pearson had looked like exactly the type of player we needed (a mobile midfielder), but he got injured after 1 or 2 games, the new signings didn't click straight away and the jury is still out on a couple and I think Scott McDonald was the final piece of the jigsaw.

We look like a different team from the pathetic performance against Dundee 3-4 weeks ago.

We beat ICT, drew with killie, played well enough at pittodrie and beat Hamilton.

If we can carry the form of the last 4 games into the remaining games, we've nothing to worry about. I'm looking at partick thistle, not St Mirren.

If we can carry the form of the last 4 games into the remaining games, we've nothing to worry about. I'm looking at partick thistle, not St Mirren.

Agree, unfortunately good result for Plastic Whistle today against ICT.

Ross County also winning, so its going to be a tough mission getting out of the bottom 2.

You at the game?

I was a season ticket at fir park for ten years.

I now focus my resources going to all scotland games home and away, Can't do both motherwell and scotland at the same time due to young family.

But I plan to return to fir park with my son when he is old enough, he is at the stage where he kicks the seat in front of him and I have to feed him with sweets.

Took him a couple of times but the most he has lasted is 45 mins and it was not enjoyable.