Motherwell Vs Hamilton Accies Thread And Score Predictions - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell Vs Hamilton Accies Thread And Score Predictions

Massive game for Motherwell.

Accies who have dominated this derby this season have not won since Alex Neil left for Norwich.

I predict Motherwell 1 Accies 0 but not confident as I was present at the new year derby at New Douglas Park where accies on 5-0 going on 10.

Its a revitalised motherwell team who could have won at Pittodrie if they hadn't imploded within a space of two minutes in the second half.

If Motherwell don't win this game, their best hope of staying up may be league re-construction, increasing to 16 SPFL teams.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You going?

Really need to win - need to keep pace with county with a view to beating them after the split. Lose and they'll fancy their chances of getting something off Killie the next day and open up a 6 point gap.

Horrible feeling about the game but we've got to score 3 at somepoint this season :lol:

3-1 as well

You going?

Really need to win - need to keep pace with county with a view to beating them after the split. Lose and they'll fancy their chances of getting something off Killie the next day and open up a 6 point gap.

Horrible feeling about the game but we've got to score 3 at somepoint this season :lol:

3-1 as well

Armchair supporter, but plan to go back to Fir park when my wee boy gets older.

Saving all my browny points and cash for Dublin, Tiblisi and Albuferia. :ok:

St Mirren do look to have the hardest pre split fixtures.

Hopefully all the clubs do something to get guys like RRB along for the run in.

Aye it's great having the bottom end of the spfl tight and interesting but it's feckin awful being involved in it :lol:

2-1 motherwell and the bois to let off 5 smoke bombs

One for every accies fan?

:lol:

I'm feeling quite optimistic!

Been at the 2 games at NDP and both were awful, but the pitch suits their style.

Given their form, and the sharp upturn in performances from motherwell, im pretty optimistic.

Not managed to get to many games, but got this one and the killie one at least before the split (Saturday 3pm doesn't suit me at the moment :( )

2-1 'well

The pittodrie performance has given me hope when I thought all was lost.

:wave:

Hmmmm - we were terrible on Friday night! Even McInnes had a bad night. I would not use that game as any form of progress benchmark.

Still, you do look better than you were earlier in the season. Pearson and McDonald have definitely added something and the young lad Erwin looked really good (far more mobile than Sutton, better on the ground and just as good in the air).

Hmmmm - we were terrible on Friday night! Even McInnes had a bad night. I would not use that game as any form of progress benchmark.

Still, you do look better than you were earlier in the season. Pearson and McDonald have definitely added something and the young lad Erwin looked really good (far more mobile than Sutton, better on the ground and just as good in the air).

I thought we were on course for a great result up until the two defensive errors that led to the aberdeen goals. The first was unlucky for the motherwell keeper who made a fantastic save but the ball spun backwards into the net. The second needs to be sorted out in the training, simple communication skills between defender and keeper.

Jw what do you guys think of the 'motherwell bois'? Always seem to be letting of smokebombs etc but never get in trouble, if theyre adding an atmosphere at fir park then good on them

Seen one of them get lifted at New douglas park, it was like the keystone cops as the young boy was chased up and down stairs.

Harmless fun, not casuals just young lads wanting to vocally support their team by as you say creating an atmosphere.

As long as no one gets hurt I don't see an issue.