Motherwell Vs Hamilton Accies Thread And Score Predictions - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell Vs Hamilton Accies Thread And Score Predictions

Don't mind the smoke bombs but I can see why they are not allowed so id rather they just didn't bother with that. As far as I'm aware they are pretty well behaved and don't hide in the group to cause trouble (although if stuff has happened I'm happy to be corrected)

Only bad point is getting treated like a criminal at every away game because of them :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mind the smoke bombs but I can see why they are not allowed so id rather they just didn't bother with that. As far as I'm aware they are pretty well behaved and don't hide in the group to cause trouble (although if stuff has happened I'm happy to be corrected)

Only bad point is getting treated like a criminal at every away game because of them :lol:

heavy hands, empty stands. Witnessed it a pittodrie and also read reports of their treatment at Love st.

:lol:

Yeah, they do sometimes get over policed, and attract unwanted attention. I think they do get the odd idiot that hangs on their coat tails, but to be fair, cause little if any bother barring the odd smoke bomb.

Invariably any problems with police or stewards is caused by the stewards or police.

I was going to a lot more away games before my son was born as a result of the atmosphere they were creating.

Judging by the amount of polis & flashing lights on Airbles Road the Motherwell "bois" have been leathered by the ACF - maybe

Judging by previous encounters this season you could unfortunately be accurate in your score prediction. :blink:

Aggregate score of 9-0 to Accies over the 2 league games?