Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie - Page 4 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't wear them then.

What's more important. Dressing up or actually get into the game?

Stating the obvious there pal been in home end many a time and not wore colours but many have was just seeing what people were doing , cheers for your useless input ;)

As it happens im guaranteed an away end ticket if the allocation rumours are true,but went for 2 tickets for this just incase one of us doesn't get one. Either way im in .

Stating the obvious there pal been in home end many a time and not wore colours but many have was just seeing what people were doing , cheers for your useless input ;)

As it happens im guaranteed an away end ticket if the allocation rumours are true,but went for 2 tickets for this just incase one of us doesn't get one. Either way im in .

Allocation Rumours?? Spill...

They are for a limited area controlled by a hospitality company called THG. Tickets are in the South Stand and give access to the Havelock Suite. When i called on friday to ask whether we could wear kilts (which as ive already stated in an earlier post, we ARE 100% allowed to wear kilts in this area),they said their were 22 tickets left. I know a few people who have bought since then. They said ut is almost all Tartan Army so its going to be like a second TA section.

They are for a limited area controlled by a hospitality company called THG. Tickets are in the South Stand and give access to the Havelock Suite. When i called on friday to ask whether we could wear kilts (which as ive already stated in an earlier post, we ARE 100% allowed to wear kilts in this area),they said their were 22 tickets left. I know a few people who have bought since then. They said ut is almost all Tartan Army so its going to be like a second TA section.

Brilliant, the more scots we can get in the stadium the better.

:ok:

to ssc members doric? there should be no reason for them not be on sale already sfa already know their quota

No chance.

The game is June, so would expect SSC to offer tickets 4- 6 weeks before match and post 1 week prior ( unless you are elected to pick up).

Remember not to book your travel unless you know have an official a ticket is the official stance. :-))

Surely Irish FA put the more expensive tickets on sale first, as they know we will buy it anyway.

When do you think the general sale will start?

The tickets people are buying now are not from the FA but from a hospitality company.

There will be plenty available for 50/70 in general sale but that prob won't be till after Poland game..

what you are saying is correct haggis thg and abbey are the companies selling the current batch some with pay bar facilities and some with hosp. abbey have sold their full allocation of two sections, however they have applied for more which I believe has been granted by fai. the sfa had meeting recently with fai. The sfa know their allocation already all north stand just over 5% for ssc and a couple off sections next to the north stand for corporate and sponsors and if this is true which I do not doubt there should be no reason why the sfa should not be putting their allocation on sale sooner than later. it also make more sense for the fai to keep this at 5% as they know Scottish fans will buy tickets anywhere within the ground at a higher price makes financial sense for them.also im sure low pointers would rather buy from abbey and thg rather than buying from touts in Dublin.

Edited by washboarder