Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie - Page 7 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie

abbey don't usually get their allocation until aprox 2-3 weeks before game. I contacted abbey and have arranged to collect at their office on the Friday before the game as I don't want to be sweating for the two postal services getting them to me on time. however I am in Dublin a month b4 our game so will check them out then

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your original post enquires about "match only tickets".....this is different to "premium" tickets....which give you access to the Bars in the premium levels during the game option ......hence match only tickets cost 45/50 euro and premium tickets cost 80 - 100 euro

Abbey Travel/Ticketmaster may have "currently not on sale" due to their original allocation has been taken up and they are awaiting on receiving further allocations for the premium levels from the F.A.I to put on sale

Thank you

We bought from Abbey Travel, any idea when they typically send out their allocation ?

I contacted Abbey Travel by email for two reasons:1 - to let them know that I want to be put with the Scottish fans (as I booked by email and have an English address). 2 - to ask when my tickets would be with me. They emailed back to say they did not get them until 7 - 10 days before the game and they would be in touch ref collection nearer the time.

Looks like the away allocation has been decided. Why don't the SFA announce how many tickets we are getting to allow fans to make travel plans.

That would be too user friendly James, remember everyone " Don't make any travel arrangements until you know you have secured an official ticket" :-))

Where is everyone getting tickets for in the home end?

Nearly a thousand tickets snapped up by ta for this section from ticketmaster,looks the business, keep your eyes peeled for thg releasing more tickets for this area £100 sheets for hospitality £70 for match ticket only.

http://www.thgsports.com/1188/1/Ireland-EURO-2016-Qualifiers#.VP7zhHMeLqB

I think it will depend on your postage option you picked. I never went for the recorded delivery option and still waiting. If you go on you're ticketmaster account it will tell you if they have been dispatched yet. They can wait up to 7-10 days before the event to send them out.

Hi guys ,

Did I read that some of you have had your tickets delivered from ticketmaster already?

I ordered 2 hospitality tickets when they went back on sale on 1st March.

ordered 4 standard delivery got them a week later ?