Tuesday, 13 October 2015 - Scotland v Iceland
Friday, 13 November 2015 - Scotland v Ukraine
Friday, 25 March 2016 - France v Scotland
Tuesday, 29 March 2016 - Scotland v Northern Ireland
Friday, 2 September 2016 - Scotland v Macedonia
Tuesday, 6 September 2016 - Ukraine v Scotland
Wednesday, 5 October 2016 - Iceland v Scotland
Saturday, 8 October 2016 - Macedonia v Scotland

Rubbish! In Georgia for the NI game..still in Portugal for the first two home games :(

Couple of games worth keeping a eye on there come the World Cup draw..... if we draw Belarus or one of the "Stans", Kyiv is a good stopping off point (though doubt game would be there)..... Macedonia away would be excellent if we were drawn with Albania, and passing through could be a option :ok:

How many do you think would come to Easter Road or Tynecastle? I've absolutely no idea. The last U21 game I went to was at Pittodrie, and the crowd was well over 10,000, albeit it was against a fantastically strong French team which may have been part of the attraction.

How many do you think would come to Easter Road or Tynecastle? I've absolutely no idea. The last U21 game I went to was at Pittodrie, and the crowd was well over 10,000, albeit it was against a fantastically strong French team which may have been part of the attraction.

not sure, I can remember there was 10k+ for a play off match about 10 years ago (think it was against croatia), think there was a decent turnout when the iceland game was played too. (both at easter road)

edit.....

Croatia: The young Scots won 1-0, through a Garry O’Connor strike, in front of over 12,000, but Rainer Bonhoff’s side missed out after the losing the first leg 2-0.

Iceland:

Competition UEFA U21 Championship Date 11 October 2010 Kick-off 19:45
Half-time 0 - 0 Full-time 1 - 2
On aggregate 2 - 4
Venue Easter Road Stadium (Edinburgh) Attendance 12320
Edited by LewisEDI

France

ukraine

Scotland

Iceland

N ireland

Macedonia

That's a very difficult group; I'll be suprised if we make top 2, but with Stark gone we may now get the best players in our squads and playing in their correct position. So with him gone I do have a little hope

Against England didn't stark play like 4 full backs in defence?

What was the crowd for the Italy friendly few years back at. Easter Road?

Scotland U21: Ridgers (Adam 46), Jack (Toshney 80), Wilson, Perry, Hanlon (Shinnie 80), Wotherspoon (Palmer 77), Kelly (McGeouch 46), Allan (McLean 61), Mackay-Steven (Armstrong 76), MacDonald (Feruz 61), Russell (McCabe 46), Adam (Edwards 52).

Goals: Mackay-Steven 33.

Italy U21: Colombi (Pinsoglio 56), Donati (De Sciglio 77), Capuano, Rossi (Crimi 46), Caldirola (Antei 46), Crescenzi, Sansone (De Luca 77), Florenzi (Viviani 77), Verratti, Insigne (Forestieri 83), Immobile (Longo 83).

Goals: Florenzi 8, Immobile 55, Insigne 75, Longo 89.

Att: 4,665

Ref: Michael Oliver (Eng)

a friendly was it not though ? i

was raving to my italian colleagues the next day about how good immobile looked (i worked in verona a lot then)

other notes from that game was ryan jack wasnt a right back, mcgeough wasnt a right mid and islam feruz wasnt intergrated at all into the group and was far too small even at 16 to make it as an international football player.

Edited by LewisEDI

The game against France at home on a Saturday stands out to me. Our game v Poland is on the Thursday before that so I will be up. I think if properly advertised we could get a brilliant crowd for this game v France.

The game against France at home on a Saturday stands out to me. Our game v Poland is on the Thursday before that so I will be up. I think if properly advertised we could get a brilliant crowd for this game v France.

Scotland play Gibraltar away the next day so many fans will be travelling that day.