Hibs Fans Will Be Chuffed - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs Fans Will Be Chuffed

think doyle turned down a an improved contract with hibs

We were never serious in trying to keep him. In and out of the side before he went.

He did give me one of my favourite moments watching football, the equaliser in the Falkirk semi was amazing, found myself running down the steps heading for the pitch without even thinking. A totally euphoric moment.

Edited by giblet

We were never serious in trying to keep him. In and out of the side before he went.

Mostly because he was a bit shit.

All this transfer shows is that the standard down south isn't anywhere near as good as half the folk on here believe.

Mostly because he was a bit shit.

All this transfer shows is that the standard down south isn't anywhere near as good as half the folk on here believe.

Don't players like Rooney, McGinn and Reynolds prove the opposite?

There are plenty of examples of players doing well in Scotland and shite in England, just as there are plenty of examples of players doing well in England and shite in Scotland.

He did give me one of my favourite moments watching football, the equaliser in the Falkirk semi was amazing, found myself running down the steps heading for the pitch without even thinking. A totally euphoric moment.

It's nice to have happy memories of Hampden eh? ;)