Tickets - Page 18 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they indicated when they will be posted? Usually ist not until a week before kick off.

Yes probably just a week or two before kick off.

I just meant it was good to know if we were successful or not early on. I wasn't intending to travel without a ticket.

agreed, could have done with a bit more notice though

when you are buying for a group its a nightmare to try and find out who is on what points at 24 hours notice

Aye definitely agree with that. Would have probably made more sense to notify everyone this week and actually put them on sale next week after everyone has been paid.

Cheers mate. Anyone been able to successfully book tickets via mobile? looks like its my only option. I have run through and lets me all the way to the end to warning i dont have the points requirement to complete the order.

Should be ok. You got any pals that have bought some already that could put you on their friends and family list and they could do it for you?

Should be ok. You got any pals that have bought some already that could put you on their friends and family list and they could do it for you?

most of us in the same boat (or train) and be travelling to various games around Britain tomorrow

The way it should be imo

Will be good to know that I'm sitting with a better class of Scot in June rather than the riff raff who travelled to London Last time.

So 3 pointers are riff raff?

Why does each post from you come across as right odious and bitter?