Killie V Ra Tic - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Killie V Ra Tic

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it stupid for a football fan to go and watch the team he supported as a child and played for?

Will it make any difference the next time he plays them?

His agent is clearly a bellend,but to me,this is a nothing story.

Of course it is and you would say the same if it was a Celtic player going to support his team.....of course you would.

Of course it is and you would say the same if it was a Celtic player going to support his team.....of course you would.

I have no idea what you mean.

I couldnt give a flying fvck what celtic players do in their time off with their children.

Why is it stupid for a football fan to go and watch the team he supported as a child and played for?

Agree plenty of players go an watch the team they support on the few occasions they get the chance.

Agent doesn't bother me.

Its stupid because he's not a fan, he's a professional player who just happens to play for a direct rival of the team he is supporting. Pretty stupid to cheer on a team that just gained three points on you....

his attitude sums up Scottish fitba, all that still matters is Celtic and that new club. I think it's disrespectful to the fans who pay his wages

If this were a Celtic player in the Rangers end supporting Rangers it'd be Armageddon for that players career in Scotland. Edit - I'm not saying get rid of him but he shouldn't be doing this when at a rival club.

Edited by vanderark14