Lolverpool - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly tried to "do" Naysmith in a merseyside derby years ago.

Here we go what next fight in a wine bar / two footed tackle / his missus with a gangster,, you will all have to accept that Stevie G is the greatest midfielder Britain has ever produced. :ok:

It was a brilliant free-kick, but frankly Gerrard was rank throughout the game.

He's lost that burst of pace he had over the first 15 yards, and he's trying to compensate for it by spreading hopeless hollywood passes left, right and centre. I think the time has come for him to take a step back, becuase it can't be long before he's pushed out.

No pace, Hollywood passes but can hit a free kick. Has he turned into Charlie Adam?

Here we go what next fight in a wine bar / two footed tackle / his missus with a gangster,, you will all have to accept that Stevie G is the greatest midfielder Britain has ever produced. :ok:

Haha the worrying thing is you probably believe that.

A very good player but that's a ridiculous statement.

Haha the worrying thing is you probably believe that.

A very good player but that's a ridiculous statement.

Dont worry and i do believe it and that is why i wrote it.

Ridiculous why because you dont agree, that is why i talk more sense about EPL footy on here than the rest of you, however Bzzzz does come a close second.

Liverpool are an absolutely abysmal side to watch at the moment, the blind loyalty to the players gets on ma tits sometimes, you've got players like Henderson who are just plain gash who get picked every week cos they have a price tag to live up to... one day... in the future... Liverpool will do nothing with pish poor players like him and Allen etc etc in it. Deserved to be pumped out, I was expecting a heavy defeat, I suppose that's something...

To be fair to the boy Henderson, he is a defensive midfielder being asked to play left wing (well, he is a def mid on my football manager game)

Why wasn't la de dah Lallana playing?

Don't you wish you had the boy Andy "great feet for a big man" Carroll back again?

Also, I seem to recall that the lad Steve "jerra jerrraaagghhcchh" Gerrard played at right back on his debut?

Perhaps someone can comfirm this.

I suggest this, because it might be a natural position for him to play now? He can't be any worse than the boy Glen "I scored a wonder goal with my left foot for Pompey once" Johnson.

On a completely off-thread topic, (sorry) I confess that some of my football knowledge comes from Football Manager (like Everton's scouting).

At the moment I am playing as the Rangers

I must mention that the only reason I am playing as Rangers is that the season they start in the 2nd division is great fun, you get to sit back and relax and watch your team win 8-0 versus Albion.

I see that Gnasher scored tonight.....

Carroll had a stormer at the weekend anaw.

Liverpool only have themselves to blame for the downfall of a season in comparison to last season.

It's not like they didn't have the money to spend after selling Gnasher.

Suarez has just payed for our stadium extension., might need to set up a standing order and go out and lease a big name, a bit like Falco

on 300 grand a week and your manager says he is only fit for 20 minutes a game.

Rafa Rafa Benitez

Did he not win one last year? I'm sure I heard last April that Liverpool had won the league :wink2:

Won a couple of leagues have you, but well done tonight actually winning through from a champions league group, not arsed myself but if your victory pisses off a few of your neighbours in the quiet zone then well done.