New Firm Derby - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Firm Derby

I thought it was quite good. Re interviewing people in the ground, they are basically saying no one even noticed this incident at the time / fairly straight forward.

They don't know nobody thought they might have seen something because they haven't asked. I know its semantics but its a pretty aggressive statement and I'm not sure its needed as I'm sure the decision will be reversed.

If they thought it was that bad why not issue the statement when he was first charged?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't know nobody thought they might have seen something because they haven't asked. I know its semantics but its a pretty aggressive statement and I'm not sure its needed as I'm sure the decision will be reversed.

If they thought it was that bad why not issue the statement when he was first charged?

I think it's aggressive because they are fed up with the stupidity of the sfa. Something I can sympathise with.

I think it's aggressive because they are fed up with the stupidity of the sfa. Something I can sympathise with.

Dundee Utd like Aberdeen and all the other clubs are effectively the SFA.

Why don't they all get together and force through change given how poor many seem to think the SFA are? *

I am not saying I support the SFA and agree with all their decisions but its too easy a get out to blame everything on them when the clubs have the power to change the system ..... or do they?

Dundee Utd like Aberdeen and all the other clubs are effectively the SFA.

Why don't they all get together and force through change given how poor many seem to think the SFA are? *

I am not saying I support the SFA and agree with all their decisions but its too easy a get out to blame everything on them when the clubs have the power to change the system ..... or do they?

Agreed. Don't know why they don't. It's a mess.

The more I watch that clip the more it looks like he's spitting.

He might be. I suppose that's the problem Tonev ran into as well, it's the balance of probabilities rather than beyond reasonable doubt.

Equally, he could be cursing and given Hayes reacts - and says he wasn't aware of spitting - I'd think that was more probable. I would though.

He might be. I suppose that's the problem Tonev ran into as well, it's the balance of probabilities rather than beyond reasonable doubt.

Equally, he could be cursing and given Hayes reacts - and says he wasn't aware of spitting - I'd think that was more probable. I would though.

Maybe Adam, I don't know. The way he appears to puff his cheeks, shape his mouth and put his head forward all in the same action is bizarre for a sweaty word. No? His mouth doesn't open significantly for a verbal tirade. I don't think.

I also agree with Scotty in that there's a good chance that Hayes would not know for certain either given he has his back to him.

I'm not saying he did. Just that it looks that way to me.

Strange decision when the victim (not in a Sellick way) says he didn't spit on him. Maybe the SFA have clearer pictures than the one(s) we're looking at?

What's the chances he did spit on him, Hayes knows this, and is protecting him for some 'strange' reason?

Try saying c unt or w an ker with your mouth that pointed.

I'm not say he definitely did, but it certainly 'looks' like he did to me.

Edited by Redz

On Scotty's point, I agree that Hayes wouldn't know if he'd been spat on. However, he reacts angrily to whatever it is Paton does or says, which suggests he's said something. It doesn't take much mouth shaping to say "cuunt" or "waanker".

Looks like "pr!k" to me.

Edited by Parklife