Sfa Have Knowingly Sold Home End Tickets To Fans From Ireland.. - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sfa Have Knowingly Sold Home End Tickets To Fans From Ireland..

Templeton_Peck

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, there were a couple of empty sections, not just single seats, but sections, suggesting that the SFA bawsed it up. Lots of Irish around us as well.

Secondly, there was a bit of bother down below us in the second half and police and stewards had to go in.

Utter shambles from the SFA - I hope to f*ck they've handled the England ticketing better.

Was between a guy in a kilt and a guy in a Scotland top, there were definitely punches thrown, loads of then.

As mentioned though they both looked like Scotland fans.

AN Irish fan in my row squared upto a Scotland fan for shouting "Intae those Irish s", Irish fan was advised to re insert his tampon and take himself to .

I have been told that what ever it was that was going on was between locals.

Heard that too - likely some Old Firm stuff going on at that tense stage just before our goal.

At first I saw handbags. A few minutes later it looks as though 4 guys were kicking into somebody on the deck then the stewards and police moved in.

Every Irish fan I met tonight was as friendly as us Scots.

Heard that too - likely some Old Firm stuff going on at that tense stage just before our goal.

At first I saw handbags. A few minutes later it looks as though 4 guys were kicking into somebody on the deck then the stewards and police moved in.

Every Irish fan I met tonight was as friendly as us Scots.

"Likely some old firm stuff"... Eh, based on what exactly?!

Quite a few Irish near us in the North Stand. No problems at all. One came for a chat at half time and asked what we were singing when Loch Lomond was playing.

They were obviously gutted at the result but quite a few shook our hands at full time.

Yes they had to put up with a lot stick being directed towards their team and McGeady in particular but then again they had to expect that being in the home end.

Pockets of Irish amongst us in the Lisbon Lions Upper. Brand new though. Guy sat next to me was from Sligo and chatting away quite the thing. Didn't mind me at all casting asperations on McGeady's and O'Neiil's parentage............................

Mr M., I'll forgive "asperations" in view of the time your post was made, but "sat" is a Stayt-ish abomination :yikes3:!

Edited by Charlie Endell