Scary Movies - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Watched Event Horizon last night.

Had seen it before, ages ago, but couldn't really remember it. I've decided it's not very good or scary.

This thread also enouraged me to watch Event Horizon last night. I'd never seen it before.

Similar review to yours. Very average and not really scary.

REC is good shout for anyone who hasn't seen it. It's in Spanish but don't let that put you off. It got remade in English (and renamed "Quarantine") but I've heard that version isn't as good.

REC 2 isn't as good and I haven't brought myself to watch REC 3 yet after reading some negative reviews online.

Vue cinemas are showing Alien and Aliens back to back tonight for anyone looking to do something.

Watched Event Horizon last night.

Had seen it before, ages ago, but couldn't really remember it. I've decided it's not very good or scary.

This thread also enouraged me to watch Event Horizon last night. I'd never seen it before.

Similar review to yours. Very average and not really scary.

Think you need to have a good imagination to get into it :wave:

just watched REC, i enjoyed that.

The bit where he stuck the camera up the loft hatch, i knew what was coming and i still jumped.

Reminded me that I need to watch The Blair Witch Project again.

Introduced my horror expert pal to rec and she properly squealed at that bit. I was pretty chuffed!

just watched REC, i enjoyed that.

The bit where he stuck the camera up the loft hatch, i knew what was coming and i still jumped.

Reminded me that I need to watch The Blair Witch Project again.

Good to know you enjoyed it. :ok:

The second one is alright but not as good. Follows the SWAT team into the building after the first one ends, goes for a more religious angle on proceedings though.