Limited Edition Tshirts for Germany - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Limited Edition Tshirts for Germany

TallManPeter

Moderators, please remove if not allowed. I didn't see anything in the rules?

I'm a long time Scotland fan and general lover of football. I'm also a graphic designer and have decided to make a go of it to combine the two passions. 

I've kickstarted my new venture, Terrace Tribe, with the launch of a new limited edition Tshirt design for those supporting the team in Germany or from home shores. The Tshirts are high quality organic cotton and properly screen printed. They look great with a kilt. There's 50 in total of this design, ranging from S up to XXL. 

You can purchase from https://www.terracetribe.com/shop

This is the first design and if successful I'll be creating further clothing designs and printed material. 

DSC09004-M.jpg

Scotland-Lion-Rampant-Tshirt-Back.jpg

Scotland-Lion-Rampant-Tshirt-Front-Shadow.jpg

Posted (edited)

It can be either. In sport it it sometimes SUI (FIFA use that) due to the French speaking part of the country, and more traditionally CHE, so I went with that. 

The three-letter ISO 3166-1 Alpha-3 country code. For Switzerland, the country code is CHE. The letters CH appearing on Swiss cars and in internet addresses stand for the Latin words Confoederatio Helvetica, meaning Swiss Confederation.

Edited by TallManPeter

26 minutes ago, TallManPeter said:

It can be either. In sport it it sometimes SUI (FIFA use that) due to the French speaking part of the country, and more traditionally CHE, so I went with that. 

The three-letter ISO 3166-1 Alpha-3 country code. For Switzerland, the country code is CHE. The letters CH appearing on Swiss cars and in internet addresses stand for the Latin words Confoederatio Helvetica, meaning Swiss Confederation.

Fair enough but in a football context it is known as SUI where as CHE is recognised as Czechia (formely Czech Republic and before that Czechoslovakia).

2 hours ago, TallManPeter said:

Did not know this.

11 hours ago, bdgsct said:

Did not know this.

A fun fact! Got to love the eccentricities of European nations.

A massive thank you to those of you who have ordered so far. I think I better order more XXL in to stock as they seem to be popular! - only a few left in that size.

13 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Fair enough but in a football context it is known as SUI where as CHE is recognised as Czechia (formely Czech Republic and before that Czechoslovakia).

CZE. 

On 4/11/2024 at 9:33 AM, TallManPeter said:

I think I better order more XXL in to stock as they seem to be popular! - only a few left in that size.

Are you calling me fat? 😜

On 4/11/2024 at 9:33 AM, TallManPeter said:

A fun fact! Got to love the eccentricities of European nations.

A massive thank you to those of you who have ordered so far. I think I better order more XXL in to stock as they seem to be popular! - only a few left in that size.

Let us know when they are in stock

The Fatties

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Let us know when they are in stock

The Fatties

I actually have one left, but unfortunately it's a little bit blemished as the screen printers have let a drop of ink splash onto the hem. I'll be putting it on the site at 1/2 price later. I'll let you know once that's live. 

After that, I need to sell a few more M and L prior to getting a second batch. 

Thanks for the interest though - it's great to see many happy customers with them. :)

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, gcom said:

Let us know if you get any more XXL in stock.  They look great.

What I could do is add some print on demand versions. The finish won't be quite as nice as the screen printed version, but the quality is still decent. I have a kids one here and it's really nice. I'll do that later on after work and let you know 👍