Happy Easter - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy Easter everyone 😊

As someone who fleets between athiest and agnostic I will simply be celebrating it  in the pub with friends and family I don’t see often. 
What is everyone else up to ? 

10 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Happy Easter everyone 😊

As someone who fleets between athiest and agnostic I will simply be celebrating it  in the pub with friends and family I don’t see often. 
What is everyone else up to ? 

Happy Easter

We were supposed to be with family im scotland but travel plans got messed up so had some time with friends in South England....then some family surprised us with a visit. Had a few drams over the weekend and watched some football. 

21 hours ago, bonzo said:

Happy Easter everyone, heading to Paisley to watch a couple of bands and have a few beers of course 😁

You didn’t go to The Wee Howff by any chance ? We almost ended up there on the way back from Glasgow . My daughter and boyfriend were in with friends and the friends aunt and uncle, she said they reminded her of me and Mr T as they were party animals, I am wondering if it was you and Mrs B 😁 My daughter texted to ask us to come along but we had literally just passed Gilmour st station when we got the text and couldn’t be bothered travelling back . My party animal days must be drawing to an end, a couple of years ago I would have jumped across the platform and got a train back . 

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Happy Easter

We were supposed to be with family im scotland but travel plans got messed up so had some time with friends in South England....then some family surprised us with a visit. Had a few drams over the weekend and watched some football. 

Tbh the messed up plans probably did you a favour. Its not much fun travelling a long distance on bank holiday weekends. Especially with a young child. How is your wee ‘bairn’ doing ( making sure I get the right terminology and McTeeko off ma back 😊) Or is it ‘loon ‘ ??? 

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Tbh the messed up plans probably did you a favour. Its not much fun travelling a long distance on bank holiday weekends. Especially with a young child. How is your wee ‘bairn’ doing ( making sure I get the right terminology and McTeeko off ma back 😊) Or is it ‘loon ‘ ??? 

The wee loon is doing great. Kitted out in Scotland baby grows almost every day.... 😆 🤣 

A life of misery awaits him. 

It was slightly disappointing not to get back to Scotland, the wee lad hasn't been up yet. Hopefully get up there in May

37 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The wee loon is doing great. Kitted out in Scotland baby grows almost every day.... 😆 🤣 

A life of misery awaits him

It was slightly disappointing not to get back to Scotland, the wee lad hasn't been up yet. Hopefully get up there in May

My daughters initials spell ‘SAD’ , someone said to me when she was born that it was bad luck and I should change her middle name . Err naw, the bad luck is just being Scottish 🙄

She isn’t a massive football fan so at least she has been spared that particular pain 😊

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

You didn’t go to The Wee Howff by any chance ? We almost ended up there on the way back from Glasgow . My daughter and boyfriend were in with friends and the friends aunt and uncle, she said they reminded her of me and Mr T as they were party animals, I am wondering if it was you and Mrs B 😁 My daughter texted to ask us to come along but we had literally just passed Gilmour st station when we got the text and couldn’t be bothered travelling back . My party animal days must be drawing to an end, a couple of years ago I would have jumped across the platform and got a train back . 

😅 no it wasn't us. We were at the bungalow then the old swan. Good wee day out but like yourselves i think our party animal days are behind us😢

Bit of a strange Easter. Ended up baking hot cross buns on Sunday rather than Friday. I'm a traditionalist and would normally only eat them that day but the kids only came up yesterday so they ended up as brunch today (buns that is, not children).

43 minutes ago, bonzo said:

😅 no it wasn't us. We were at the bungalow then the old swan. Good wee day out but like yourselves i think our party animal days are behind us😢

Does the old swan still have northern soul on a Sunday ? 

49 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Does the old swan still have northern soul on a Sunday ? 

Aye, 4 till 8 but yesterday it was 4 till 6 as the band started then.

2 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Bit of a strange Easter. Ended up baking hot cross buns on Sunday rather than Friday. I'm a traditionalist and would normally only eat them that day but the kids only came up yesterday so they ended up as brunch today (buns that is, not children).

You must love it that they're in the shops almost all year round now.

17 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Suits me fine I love 'em. 2 minutes in the air fryer, scoop of jam, D-lish 😋

Mind you I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I'll quite willingly eat Christmas Puddings outside the festive season.