More Tickets Just On - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More Tickets Just On

washboarder

Where has it been reported there are still 20,000 tickets left?

Celtic park holds 60k ? so 20k unsold is possible considering the attendance at ibrox on a saturday.

I feel sorry for team ibrox should have sold out and celtic park should have been full of patriotic scots.

In GORD we trust but why make it hard for ourselved with an outrageous ticket price increase policy.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic park holds 60k ? so 20k unsold is possible considering the attendance at ibrox on a saturday.

I feel sorry for team ibrox should have sold out and celtic park should have been full of patriotic scots.

In GORD we trust but why make it hard for ourselved with an outrageous ticket price increase policy.

Imagine if it is 20000 short. SFA will look very silly and would certainly help Ireland.

bought my tickets weeks ago with only the JS upper being available to buy, wanted lower JS seats but thought they were gone . two weeks later the fookin tickets I wanted were mysteriously became available. Between the pricing and this shekt , the SFA can ram it!!

bought my tickets weeks ago with only the JS upper being available to buy, wanted lower JS seats but thought they were gone . two weeks later the fookin tickets I wanted were mysteriously became available. Between the pricing and this shekt , the SFA can ram it!!

Similar for me. I wanted JS lower and have got upper. What a shambles. SFA needs too give us answers.

I clicked on all ten available places to purchase, guess what I reloged in to sfa website another 30 seats appeared to be for sale and why have the restricted views been reduced a further £3 down to £32 per ticket Answers please sfa Thank You

I see that, previously it said "restricted - no discount", now it appears all the tickets are marked "restricted - discount", even the ones that aren't restricted view!!!

I did say it was futile; the point being I simply refuse to give the SFA any more of my money (I'm already pissed off at myself for renewing my SSC membership). Someone else is using my SSC number to buy an England ticket, but it's not my cash that's paying for it.

:ok:

Scottish Football Association president Campbell Ogilvie has confirmed Scotland's European Qualifier against the Republic of Ireland has 'virtually sold out'.

The revelation comes amid a clamour for tickets from Irish supporters desperate to see the Group D clash at Celtic Park on November 14.

"Basically we are now working with just hundreds of tickets at the moment and they are restricted-view areas."

Campbell Ogilvie

The Republic of Ireland fans traditionally travel in huge numbers to matches throughout the world but the SFA has offered just 3,209 tickets, UEFA's 'percentage requirement', for the match.

Over 10,000 supporters are expected to make the journey to Glasgow with many believed to have tickets for sections of the ground designated for home fans.

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ after conducting the Scottish Cup fourth round draw, Ogilvie said: "Where we are at the moment is the game is almost a sell-out.

UEFA rules

"Basically we are now working with just hundreds of tickets at the moment and they are restricted-view areas.

"There is no other tickets we can issue to the Republic of Ireland. There is no blocks of tickets we can do that with.

"At the outset, we gave them the percentage requirement through the UEFA rules and there is no room for manoeuvre there."

"There is no other tickets we can issue to the Republic of Ireland. There is no blocks of tickets we can do that with."

Campbell Ogilvie

Asked what plans the SFA had should up to 10,000 Irish fans descend on Parkhead, Ogilvie added: "We'll manage the situation.

"There are two things here. There is a possibility that some Irish fans have bought tickets in some of the areas of the ground and we will work with the authorities to make sure there is no issues on that basis.

"I'd like to think we have supporters from both teams who can come to a game together. When we go abroad it's not unusual for our supporters to be scattered around the stadium and there are no problems there so I would to see that transmitted back here for the Republic game.

"I understand where they are coming from but, in your words (addressing a member of the media), there is no wriggle room."

^ when I bought mine as part of the members sale the place was greyed out already near enough, now I know tickets have been released since then but every time I've looked they've been tiny batches of RV seats.

Scottish Football Association president Campbell Ogilvie has confirmed Scotland's European Qualifier against the Republic of Ireland has 'virtually sold out'.

The revelation comes amid a clamour for tickets from Irish supporters desperate to see the Group D clash at Celtic Park on November 14.

"Basically we are now working with just hundreds of tickets at the moment and they are restricted-view areas."

Campbell Ogilvie

The Republic of Ireland fans traditionally travel in huge numbers to matches throughout the world but the SFA has offered just 3,209 tickets, UEFA's 'percentage requirement', for the match.

Over 10,000 supporters are expected to make the journey to Glasgow with many believed to have tickets for sections of the ground designated for home fans.

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ after conducting the Scottish Cup fourth round draw, Ogilvie said: "Where we are at the moment is the game is almost a sell-out.

UEFA rules

"Basically we are now working with just hundreds of tickets at the moment and they are restricted-view areas.

"There is no other tickets we can issue to the Republic of Ireland. There is no blocks of tickets we can do that with.

"At the outset, we gave them the percentage requirement through the UEFA rules and there is no room for manoeuvre there."

"There is no other tickets we can issue to the Republic of Ireland. There is no blocks of tickets we can do that with."

Campbell Ogilvie

Asked what plans the SFA had should up to 10,000 Irish fans descend on Parkhead, Ogilvie added: "We'll manage the situation.

"There are two things here. There is a possibility that some Irish fans have bought tickets in some of the areas of the ground and we will work with the authorities to make sure there is no issues on that basis.

"I'd like to think we have supporters from both teams who can come to a game together. When we go abroad it's not unusual for our supporters to be scattered around the stadium and there are no problems there so I would to see that transmitted back here for the Republic game.

"I understand where they are coming from but, in your words (addressing a member of the media), there is no wriggle room."

^ when I bought mine as part of the members sale the place was greyed out already near enough, now I know tickets have been released since then but every time I've looked they've been tiny batches of RV seats.

This is mental. SFA should have given the Irish more, kept them in one area, had a quid pro quo with the Irish in Dublin and sold only to SSC members.

That way we sell out to Scots and the SSC membership means somthing.

J

This is mental. SFA should have given the Irish more, kept them in one area, had a quid pro quo with the Irish in Dublin and sold only to SSC members.

That way we sell out to Scots and the SSC membership means somthing.

J

Any news on the Dublin allocation?

The same stupidity about 'supporting the team' is what dooms Rangers fans and Scotland fans to perpetual mismanagement.

Partial boycotts don't work because you let them back up for air and off the hook. You either go for the jugular on this or you don't. They do not respect anything else and will mock you for it.

If you want to clean out the rats nest you have to be ruthless and relentless, cruel to be kind.

yes the boycott by Clydebank fans worked well.....