29eu train tickets and codes - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

29eu train tickets and codes

p gala ta

36 minutes ago, p gala ta said:

I’ve lost the email. When are we getting the codes for the 29eu train tickets and when do they go on sale?
Thanks.

They go on sale on the 17th(which if they go on sale from midnight  will be 11pm tonight over here). Don't think there is a code involved. Just a case of going onto the dbhann site i think and buying. Certainly don't remember a code. 

Cheers Saint ,I knew it was the 17th ,not sure but assumed UEFA were sending us a code for every match ticket we’d bought to entitle us to buy the 29eu tickets , otherwise anyone would be able to get the cheap deal ,or have I picked it up wrong ???

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

They go on sale on the 17th(which if they go on sale from midnight  will be 11pm tonight over here). Don't think there is a code involved. Just a case of going onto the dbhann site i think and buying. Certainly don't remember a code. 

https://int.bahn.de/en/offers/special-offers/fan-ticket-football

11 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

So is the script you can buy a ticket for €29 and it’ll allow you to travel from anywhere in Germany to the match city if you have a match ticket? 

still have 2 trains left to book so this could be handy. 

Yes that is my understanding, I emailed DB several times & they confirmed most of what i was asking- it appears you can travel to host city several days before if needed- provided it is within the offer period of 12/06 onwards….. on the DB website, where it details the 29.90 euro ticket offer  & you click for  further info it then states ‘register’ for notification when they are available, that should change to a ‘Select’ in a red background when its ready- I too have booked all my tickets for train level except I have 2 trains left to book

23 minutes ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Yes that is my understanding, I emailed DB several times & they confirmed most of what i was asking- it appears you can travel to host city several days before if needed- provided it is within the offer period of 12/06 onwards….. on the DB website, where it details the 29.90 euro ticket offer  & you click for  further info it then states ‘register’ for notification when they are available, that should change to a ‘Select’ in a red background when its ready- I too have booked all my tickets for train level except I have 2 trains left to book

Cracking thank you. Similar position.

27 minutes ago, TA-West Germany said:

seems it's not been released yet...

Working now, I’ve just booked my ticket from Munich to Cologne on 16th June for €39 first class

Edited by DubsDave

11 minutes ago, macwomble said:

I had a check and it was trying to make you pay for a seat reservation. Were you allocated a seat for your 39.90? Also kids were supposed to travel free but that doesn’t seem to be working either!

No seat allocated it seems, ignore previous comment as I do have an allocated seat

Edited by DubsDave
Incorrect info

Any help here is much appreciated.

I'm trying to get 4 of us with match tickets from Munich to Cologne on 17th June and I can get all the way through the process until the end when I try to register and it gives an error code which says service unavailable.  If I then retry by registering at the start of the process it is the same unfortunately. This happens on my PC and my phone.

I see that there is an option to continue without registering but says you will be unable to redeeem a vocher.

Is anyone else getting service unavailable when trying to register?

Is it wise to buy tickets without registering?

10 minutes ago, hamilton wanderer said:

I'm trying to get 4 of us with match tickets from Munich to Cologne on 17th June and I can get all the way through the process until the end when I try to register and it gives an error code which says service unavailable.  If I then retry by registering at the start of the process it is the same unfortunately. This happens on my PC and my phone.

I see that there is an option to continue without registering but says you will be unable to redeeem a vocher.

For those 29,90€ tickets you had to register. Then just today you get an e-mail with a link that guides you to the page and then you can enter your travel and choose any ticket for 29,90€ - subject to availability.

39 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Looks like plenty of availability as well! 

Yeah, bit wondering about that as loads of people already booked with BahnCard25 etc - so I thought availability for that price quite limited. But even better for everyone as cheaper

17 minutes ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Strange question but are you with virgin media ? There’s an known issue with them and the DB website, I had to do a hotspot from my phone rather than on my home broadband 

1 hour ago, DubsDave said:

Working now, I’ve just booked my ticket from Munich to Cologne on 16th June for €39 first class

Out of curiosity which train time and date and did you book a seat for your train.

i bought 2 tickets reserved seats first class for the 13.28 out of Munich direct on the 17th for £106.69 through the Trainline app about 3 weeks ago as just wanted booked before it got busy, sounds like you got a good deal.

1 hour ago, DOUBLE A said:

Strange question but are you with virgin media ? There’s an known issue with them and the DB website, I had to do a hotspot from my phone rather than on my home broadband 

Yes its a known issue & has been for months-you cant use DB site via Virgin Media, so you need to sign out of wi-fi & access app using your data & register/log in & book tickets, then when done remember to turn wi-fi back

11 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Out of curiosity which train time and date and did you book a seat for your train.

i bought 2 tickets reserved seats first class for the 13.28 out of Munich direct on the 17th for £106.69 through the Trainline app about 3 weeks ago as just wanted booked before it got busy, sounds like you got a good deal.

I booked the 1151 out of Munich on the 16th