So what games did people in the ballot end up with? - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So what games did people in the ballot end up with?

Bristolhibby

18 hours ago, Banjo said:

Aye,been there.Best stadium I,ve been in.Was really hoping Scotland would be playing there

Been there twice with Scotland. I was so glad we aren’t going back there. Dortmund is pretty pish for a night out. 

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

2 hours ago, Logansrun said:

We lucked out and got 8 tickets for Scotland Hungary game in the ballot, unbelievable really some scenes last sat when the draw was made. We have 3 spare looking to swap for the Switzerland game. 

That’s great luck. 

Good luck with the Switzerland quest. I’m sure you’ll find them.

J

53 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Been there twice with Scotland. I was so glad we aren’t going back there. Dortmund is pretty pish for a night out. 

J

100% agree, wasn’t impressed with the stadium either tbh. On that note I go for a football jolly (non Scotland) with my mates once a year, worst place we’ve been by a mile was Stuttgart. It’s like Livingston with less going for it , bland German Witherspoons and no old town or any boozers with character. Every chance us bombing the shit out of it probably has a lot to do with that tho 

18 hours ago, Logansrun said:

We lucked out and got 8 tickets for Scotland Hungary game in the ballot, unbelievable really some scenes last sat when the draw was made. We have 3 spare looking to swap for the Switzerland game. 

If you can’t swap I’ll certainly buy them off you 

17 hours ago, dan cake said:

100% agree, wasn’t impressed with the stadium either tbh. On that note I go for a football jolly (non Scotland) with my mates once a year, worst place we’ve been by a mile was Stuttgart. It’s like Livingston with less going for it , bland German Witherspoons and no old town or any boozers with character. Every chance us bombing the shit out of it probably has a lot to do with that tho 

That’s useful info for me mate as I had booked a hotel there for a full week. 

I will now change this to Frankfurt and cologne.

12 minutes ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Not expected until  late January. 

The second phase applications finish on Wednesday.  Won’t they be announced pretty quickly after that?  I’ve applied for a bunch of games around the Scotland matches and waiting to see if I get any before booking more accommodation.