Georgia Ticket purchased, wanted a credit card and not a debit card - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Georgia Ticket purchased, wanted a credit card and not a debit card

GroundsKeeper

Georgia ticket purchased.

It wouldn't accept my debit card, which I normally use, so had to use a credit card.

That apart straight forward.

100% pick up over there so I think the 2.6K allocation will be more than enough.

£7 + £3 handling fee to accommodate 100 % percent pick up.

£10 all in, I am sure it was £2 to £3 last time!

INFLATION ?

It looked a slightly different check out format to the recent Spain and France tickets.

Can be quite stressful buying tickets. I think the krakow away you had 1 hour, EVEN ON MAX POINTS, and it moved onto the next points.

That was very stressful as I had to ping my mate for passport details, instead of 24 hours I had 1. 

Goodluck guys, I will be SHOCKED if this sells out.

59 minutes ago, tartanb said:

Marinello, I failed to logon several times from my normal Ipad, before I eventually saw and followed the advice of the support team - i.e try logging in from a different device. So I did so from my PC and hey presto, I got in successfully.

I've been trying to log on with my phone for the past hour and then just tried to do so with my laptop but same issue as marinello. No idea what's going on with the ticketing site today, it's been an utter shambles.

Edited by DesiScotsman

1 hour ago, marinello said:

Managed to log in this morning but the big test comes at 2pm when I try to get my ticket😏

Just tried logging in now and it seems like it’s working for me too.

Hopefully you get one. I need to wait till 6pm this evening to get mine so hope there are a few spare kicking about to purchase by then.

4 hours ago, DesiScotsman said:

Just tried logging in now and it seems like it’s working for me too.

Hopefully you get one. I need to wait till 6pm this evening to get mine so hope there are a few spare kicking about to purchase by then.

Wee heads up. The problems of yesterday have re- emerged. I got my ticket by way of phoning SSC . Suggest you do the same before they close. Best of luck.

40 minutes ago, marinello said:

Wee heads up. The problems of yesterday have re- emerged. I got my ticket by way of phoning SSC . Suggest you do the same before they close. Best of luck.

I’ve just logged in successfully with no issue. Are the issues in regards to purchasing tickets? I can’t do it yet, as my loyalty points window purchase hasn’t opened up yet.

EDIT: Just phoned the ticket office now and they mentioned it’s all working fine and plenty of tickets available. Won’t be surprised if they reach zero points the gentleman on the phone mentioned.

Edited by DesiScotsman

7 minutes ago, DesiScotsman said:

I’ve just logged in successfully with no issue. Are the issues in regards to purchasing tickets? I can’t do it yet, as my loyalty points window purchase hasn’t opened up yet.

EDIT: Just phoned the ticket office now and they mentioned it’s all working fine and plenty of tickets available. Won’t be surprised if they reach zero points the gentleman on the phone mentioned.

Zero points is a certainty. Would be shocked if it doesn't go down to zero. 

1 hour ago, DesiScotsman said:

Yeah, the problem was re the purchasing. Looks like your sorted anyhow.