Ticket allocations and SSC points - Page 3 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocations and SSC points

GLOSTA

22 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Not true. If you renew membership by a certain date and have taken out that season pass for 3 consecutive campaigns then you get 2 points. Add in attending the last 10 homes games and you have the 12 points.

So over 12 points = at least 1 away game? 

Edited by GHfaeGTA

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Answer is NO. In the Q&A it clearly states if you are successful in the ballot you will get all the tickets you apply for each game so if you apply for 3 for 1 particular match and are successful you will get all 3 . It will  be 3 or none at all 

you are right. apologies. got confused between matches applied for and tix in a match. 

11 hours ago, shaggycoo said:

Not true. If you renew membership by a certain date and have taken out that season pass for 3 consecutive campaigns then you get 2 points. Add in attending the last 10 homes games and you have the 12 points.

Yeah so over 12 = one away game surely? Baffles me that someone would go to an away qualifier and have no intention of going to at least one game in germany..

The French FA, have a SSC equivalent and they are quoting 9,500 tickets per game.

If SSC get the same same amount of tickets, 11/12 SSC point may be enough after all for all three games.

This is an interesting development as possibly no matter the size of the stadium the same amount of tickets will be provided? 

13 hours ago, trout101 said:

If you're on over 12 points they must have been to at least one away game? Why would they do that and then not go to Germany? baffles me

Don’t underestimate the cost of Germany during a tournament for 10+ days.

A lot of folk simply won’t be able to afford to do 3 games. 

7 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Don’t underestimate the cost of Germany during a tournament for 10+ days.

A lot of folk simply won’t be able to afford to do 3 games. 

Yeah 3 games defo, time off work is a factor too and if you're a teacher you're struggling. One game though surely is do able for most

Re cost, this isn't Qatar or USA/Canada/Mexico.

You'll never get a better opportunity to go and support Scotland than Germany 2024.

Even the next euros in england won't have the same atmosphere.

The Germans know how to hold a football tournament and if you get the opportunity to get tickets you will be there.

Folk even planning going over just for the fan parks.

Its going to be massive and relatively inexpensive if you use the campsites.

4 hours ago, trout101 said:

Yeah so over 12 = one away game surely? Baffles me that someone would go to an away qualifier and have no intention of going to at least one game in germany..

Might be a school teacher and have no choice. 

My bro is a teacher and group games finish in term time. Would need one of the games to fall on a saturday or Sunday for him to have a chance. 

Edited by Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Camper van, £300 a head which includes rental, fuel, insurance, cap site fees and euro star ticket ( return).

All I need is my carry out and match tickets.

Reckon I will be at least another £700 all in.

So budgeted 1 K

I've budgeted £3k and that's just first two weeks. 

Could be close to £700 on your tickets if you get higher category allocated. 

1 hour ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Re cost, this isn't Qatar or USA/Canada/Mexico.

You'll never get a better opportunity to go and support Scotland than Germany 2024.

Even the next euros in england won't have the same atmosphere.

The Germans know how to hold a football tournament and if you get the opportunity to get tickets you will be there.

Folk even planning going over just for the fan parks.

Its going to be massive and relatively inexpensive if you use the campsites.

Is there any guide info on campsites? 

Keen to see some info on proximity to cities, cost, transport links, etc. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Might be a school teacher and have no choice. 

My bro is a teacher and group games finish in term time. Would need one of the games to fall on a saturday or Sunday for him to have a chance. 

Yeah my pal is a school teacher, so same boat.

They'll just need to go see us in the kockout rounds...

5 hours ago, trout101 said:

Yeah 3 games defo, time off work is a factor too and if you're a teacher you're struggling. One game though surely is do able for most

Hopefully these high pointers who intend to only go to 1 game, only apply for 1 rather than all 3, leaving the other games to some of those on 10 points or below  

1 hour ago, trout101 said:

Yeah my pal is a school teacher, so same boat.

They'll just need to go see us in the kockout rounds...

Yeah that's what my brother is gambling on. He'll travel over to meet me if we are still in it. 

Thankfully out the 3 kids in our family, i was the only one with sense not to be a teacher!

53 minutes ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Hopefully these high pointers who intend to only go to 1 game, only apply for 1 rather than all 3, leaving the other games to some of those on 10 points or below  

Someone who had SSC issued tickets for Euro2020 will be able to tell you whether they were transferable or not. 

anyone? 

15 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

That's what I am banking on!

Long shot I know, but at least I will have tried.