Tickets - Page 10 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time in 27 years I'm taking my Mrs to an away game. Now I realise why It's the first time cos it works oot bl00dy expensive - what's this "spa" caper !? Ended up splashing oot on some place called the Hermitage. Booked it a few months back so the prices were just silly as opposed to fn stupid ! Anyone as daft as me staying there ?        

On 10/1/2023 at 9:54 AM, stocky said:

I have 2 Scotland end tickets and wanted 3.

I bought 3 french end ones as safety. £50 ones

Anyone wanting to do a deal, a Scotland ticket for 3 french tickets and some cash.

My ideal is for me and my 2 boys to sit together in the Scotland fans.

Any offer's/ idea's/ thoughts 

We have one for the Scotland end and need three - if they are still available happy to trade?

Just now, Prestwick Al said:

We have one for the Scotland end and need three - if they are still available happy to trade?

Three in the away end suits us.

Just now, Prestwick Al said:

On 10/6/2023 at 4:04 PM, Duncan Bristol said:

Thanks.

I ended up buying a home end ticket through a third party website (yet to receive them) so looks like I no longer require them unless I’ve been scammed or the FFF cancel my order!

Duncan, I have tickets in French end and can only download the tickets from 10 October onwards according to confirmation email I received from FF. So contact the seller tomorrow and hopefully tickets are available. Good luck

1 hour ago, jcluk said:

Really hoping the SSC have the sense to have a later close to the collection for this game. Seville collection only available until 5pm and know plenty won't get to Lille until later. 

Seeing as it's a 100% pick up, with the total number having to collect being much larger then usual, then would presume that it'll be a downtown hotel during the day and another one up at the stadium later.

Edited by SteveMcD

51 minutes ago, SteveMcD said:

Seeing as it's a 100% pick up, with the total number having to collect being much larger then usual, then would presume that it'll be a downtown hotel during the day and another one up at the stadium later.

I've heard it'll be a collection until 5pm, like Spain, in the town and there won't be anything at the Stadium - the French aren't willing to have fans attend the staidums en-masse.  

9 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

I've heard it'll be a collection until 5pm, like Spain, in the town and there won't be anything at the Stadium - the French aren't willing to have fans attend the staidums en-masse.  

Where have you heard that? They need to realise that a lot of fans won't get to Lille until 5.30/6.

50 minutes ago, jcluk said:

Where have you heard that? They need to realise that a lot of fans won't get to Lille until 5.30/6.

From the SFA.  They want it done for then to allow time for the stragglers at the last minute, and then to get the staff sorted for getting themselves to the game.  Why anyone would leave it that late to get to Lille though is naive at best. 

Edited by LoganRoy

5 hours ago, Broath Boy said:

I personally don’t get into Lille till 5.30 and know that a lot of supporters are on that bus from the airport.

Have flagged that to the SSC today and they've replied to confirm arrangements aren't yet finalised. Suggest emailing them just to raise this up the agenda in terms of arrival times for a large number of supporters.