Spanish football - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spanish football

Have the misfortune of being in a hotel bar in ayia napa; watching the end of the getafe v barcelona game

enough to make me take up croquet or quoits ; may just be moden football tho as Ukraine v england was pretty boring too but the theatrics in a 0-0 (spanish) game are hard to believe 

athletici v real now on ; but not interested 

unfortunate thing is lower leagues seem to follow the same pattern of saftey first / possession football - recent trips to cove have proved that

maybe am just stuck in the last millennium pre tiki taki era

31 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Have the misfortune of being in a hotel bar in ayia napa; watching the end of the getafe v barcelona game

enough to make me take up croquet or quoits ; may just be moden football tho as Ukraine v england was pretty boring too but the theatrics in a 0-0 (spanish) game are hard to believe 

athletici v real now on ; but not interested 

unfortunate thing is lower leagues seem to follow the same pattern of saftey first / possession football - recent trips to cove have proved that

maybe am just stuck in the last millennium pre tiki taki era

Doh

just read thru posts ; bit out of context there…… i blame the all inclusive drinks

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/752340303324727?mibextid=tYTtnR

Next !!!!! Some arseholes will want him sacked now for the bum slap. I think it's hilarious btw... Well done that man..😂😂😂😂

I noticed De Klerk doing this as well to some young boy.......strange. 

• 4 months later...