supporters club ticket allocation for cyprus,spain and france - Page 5 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

supporters club ticket allocation for cyprus,spain and france

thesaint

10 hours ago, Aar0n said:

Where actually were the tickets purchased?

Not going to Cyprus but do have 10 points. Never received an "on sale" email as usual.

Heading to Tbilisi and want to make sure I'm prepared for when tickets go on sale.

On the SSC site under Away tickets. 

Try logging in to your SSC account and check your preferences in case you have unsubscribed from emails. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/29/2023 at 1:20 AM, robin_d said:

Best thing to do: Log on when you can buy your ticket, and get yours. Then *you* log back in when your mates window opens, and buy three more, and assign the tickets to them. That way, as you're the lead booker for all four, you should get four tickets together.

Unless you don't want to sit with your mates, of course...

Cheers,

Got the first one on Tuesday then the other three yesterday when it fell to 11 points. 

Fair dues to SSC. Got a call this am from them as I had missed a digit out on my passport number. They are having to manually input to a Cyprus FA spreadsheet all the names and passport details before they can print and send the tickets.  Sounds like a pain of a job.

17 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

Fair dues to SSC. Got a call this am from them as I had missed a digit out on my passport number. They are having to manually input to a Cyprus FA spreadsheet all the names and passport details before they can print and send the tickets.  Sounds like a pain of a job.

We do pay them £25 a season per member. I think they can get the staff for some data entry.

But yes, a hoor of a job.

J

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 9:06 PM, GLOSTA said:

Fait play.. we were told that at the Euros and I didn't have to show ID once... for Wembley not sure I even showed my ticket 

Just like the England fans at the final then 😁

On 8/2/2023 at 8:27 PM, Craig Fae Hamilton said:

It is showing as Sold Out, 2x8 Pointers here, me and my son. Set to lose out for Cyprus tickets and as a result probably Tickets for Germany.

GUTTED

Don't lose hope on that score. France 98 SFA tried to spread tickets as fairly as they could and it was not a straightforward case of 'highest points' automatically got tickets for all games

1 hour ago, j b lyons said:

Don't lose hope on that score. France 98 SFA tried to spread tickets as fairly as they could and it was not a straightforward case of 'highest points' automatically got tickets for all games

I think the SSC is far too far down the line in terms of points. 

They will be allocated based on points folk have accrued. Any other way would be absolutely mental. 

Anyone who attends all home games and even 1 away game in 10 will be guaranteed for Germany. I think that's as fair a system you can get. 

in 1998 we didn't carry the support we have now away from home. Nor did we have the points system we have now.