supporters club ticket allocation for cyprus,spain and france - Page 4 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

supporters club ticket allocation for cyprus,spain and france

thesaint

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

To be honest the Cyprus game would be the worst possible place to do a 100% pick up since everyone is spread all over the Island and will only be arriving in Larnaca for the game.  Seville would be a much better place for a 100% pick up I would have thought.

And... as your passport number is going to be on ticket, harvesting and selling in is more risky than normal

52 minutes ago, GLOSTA said:

And... as your passport number is going to be on ticket, harvesting and selling in is more risky than normal

Can't remember the number of times we were told that you would have to show your passport that matches your ticket but when you turn up at the turnstiles nobody could care less about checking them.At the best a quick glance to see you have a ticket and passport.Maybe others have experienced it differently i suppose but i certainly haven't.

11 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Can't remember the number of times we were told that you would have to show your passport that matches your ticket but when you turn up at the turnstiles nobody could care less about checking them.At the best a quick glance to see you have a ticket and passport.Maybe others have experienced it differently i suppose but i certainly haven't.

Fait play.. we were told that at the Euros and I didn't have to show ID once... for Wembley not sure I even showed my ticket 

18 minutes ago, GLOSTA said:

Fait play.. we were told that at the Euros and I didn't have to show ID once... for Wembley not sure I even showed my ticket 

Yes.When it comes to it the last thing they have time for is to check your passport number is the same as your ticket etc.Even when i went to Austria for the world cup qualifier during the covid carry on they never even checked my ticket never mind my passport.If they were going to be strict you would have thought it would have been during that time what with all the covid jags and tests etc.Could be wrong this time but i would be surprised.

Got 2 tickets this morning at 10am for 2 12-pointers. Will be interested to see how low this goes down the points levels. Hopefully the passport details and suggestion of pick-ups will minimise potential harvesting and give those actually travelling a fair shout of a ticket. I know I've been in the home end on a few away trips as I'm sure many others have as well so it's really good when you get the official tickets and help your points tally. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

16 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

Got 2 tickets this morning at 10am for 2 12-pointers. Will be interested to see how low this goes down the points levels. Hopefully the passport details and suggestion of pick-ups will minimise potential harvesting and give those actually travelling a fair shout of a ticket. I know I've been in the home end on a few away trips as I'm sure many others have as well so it's really good when you get the official tickets and help your points tally. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Don't think the passport details will stop anyone from harvesting. See post above. Would imagine with hopefully the euros for us next year plenty will be willing to pay £9 to get 2 more points. Still think the points requirement for Cyprus will go pretty low though. 

Just managed to get tickets on 11 points.

Was reasonably straight forward bar letting me select the east stand and then kicking me back for 2 minutes. Eventually showed it as sold out so gone with the north stand.

50 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Don't think the passport details will stop anyone from harvesting. See post above. Would imagine with hopefully the euros for us next year plenty will be willing to pay £9 to get 2 more points. Still think the points requirement for Cyprus will go pretty low though. 

Fair point, however, there are 10361 members on 11 points or above according to the points table so given that it is 2pm and they haven't sold out suggests that a lot of people are not harvesting, I agree £9 is not too much. If it was £50 a ticket it would happen even less I think we can agree on that.

1 hour ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

Fair point, however, there are 10361 members on 11 points or above according to the points table so given that it is 2pm and they haven't sold out suggests that a lot of people are not harvesting, I agree £9 is not too much. If it was £50 a ticket it would happen even less I think we can agree on that.

Certainly can. 

26 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

East stand is sold out. Looks like there are still tickets for the north stand but you need to scroll down to see them.

Yes .East stand sold out real quick but be carefull you don't miss out on the North stand.Think they might still be on sale.