Premier Sports - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premier Sports

1 minute ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Struck quite lucky phoned virgin to put it on the other day as I have had off and on last few years .

they let me have it for 5.99 for 18 months but had to effectively commit to a new contract 

Nice one👍never used virgin. Only problem you got know is after today's performance you are stuck with them. Seriously things cannot get any worse than today I hope.

1 minute ago, ThistleWhistle said:

6 year old striker has over 30 goals in 20 games in fairness and mine kicks anything that moves so maybe

I think we need at least one of each of those, thank you. Get on the phone to Tam Courts first thing tomorrow.

4 hours ago, robbo cop said:

I already subscribe to Amazon Prime at £7.99 per month so I assume the 14.99 is on top of this. Like many I have sky and sky sports, just seems to be adding up. Sadly not free on sky sports as you need to subscribe to Premier Sports. 

Seems Scotland fans are getting a raw deal with regard to TV rights.

More than happy to pay £15 to watch any Scotland game I cant make. Better than paying Sky whatever for stuff I wont watch.