Drunk Guy Behind Me In Section Br1, Wtf? - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Drunk Guy Behind Me In Section Br1, Wtf?

Boynze

A guy behind me on Saturday, could barely stand up, probably from up north, completely blazing.

Man he was totally...

Hilarious!!!

His patter was superb, one liners sharp and incisive, and outbursts at the Georgians cutting.

Oh aye, and his farts were like roses too.

And he had the best hat on you have ever seen with cracking feathers in it.

Total legend all round. ?

To be honest, this was an apparently failed attempt at parody, because you always gets these types of posts after games and I was trying to subvert the normal.complaints by praising the wit and humour of the made up individual

I really didn't take.any notice of.the guys behind me on saturday

To be honest, this was an apparently failed attempt at parody, because you always gets these types of posts after games and I was trying to subvert the normal.complaints by praising the wit and humour of the made up individual

I really didn't take.any notice of.the guys behind me on saturday

Suppose that's easy enough if ye dinnae have te smell the insides of their fkin erse!

Aw fowk around me were absolutely fine, decent bunch and some decent banter. No much space te move about tho.. Ibrox is nothing like the Westfalenstadion!