The Walking Dead - Season 5 - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Walking Dead - Season 5

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 5 series of this I feel completely desensitised to beheading and general violence. Started watching 'the strain' recently and when the main guy had to kill an infected vampire by smashing his head in, his (hot) female companion got all emotional about how we can't just kill them, these are people too etc. etc. (like some people did in earlier series of TWD). I just couldn't connect with her emotionally since everyone knows that you need to smash the head. That's just what you do. So what's her problem? Her character became annoying because she cared about killing the people.

It's then that I realised that I might have been a bit f*cked up in the head. Same thing happens for people who play too much resident evil or grand theft auto. Good for society? Probably not!

dunno about desensitised...... got used to a lot of the zombie stuff but the scene in Terminus when they were executing people like cattle I found a bit too much. Probably one of the most disturbing things I've seen on TV or in a movie.....

dunno about desensitised...... got used to a lot of the zombie stuff but the scene in Terminus when they were executing people like cattle I found a bit too much. Probably one of the most disturbing things I've seen on TV or in a movie.....

The little girl killing her sister so she'd come back as a zombie in the last series was more disturbing I thought.

• 1 month later...

I didnt think it was up to much

I knew Tyreese wouldnt make it ...........................2 seasons ago !!

I think they are trying to get a bit too highbrow/up themselves now

Too many flashbacks etc

Was a bit weird. Ye too many flashbacks and the whole ghosts thing just didn't work for me. Think they wanted to kill tyreese off and explain where this half will go which would only have taken half the show so they fleshed it out by tyreese going downhill. Hopefully that will be the only padded out episode in this half

No way in Hell did that storm manage to wipe out all the walkers who were at the door of the barn and leave the barn in tact.

Not the best but looks like its gona pick up with this new guy.

Thats exaclty what I thought. And how could anyone go to sleep with all that going on? The whole barn would have been wired all night with adrenalin.

J

a little better

dont know what happened at the barn though and the carnage outside

least there is hope of answers next week

It was a tornado that passed by. Happens all the time where the track of the tornado is ruins but buildings ether side look untouched. After the time they have spent walking on very little food ( except fido and his chums) and next to no water they would have been so drained that they would have just collapsed. As to the dude at the end he looks good but is he and whatever group he is with going to be good. It it going to be a big fight with them at the end of the series