Rat in the Camp? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rat in the Camp?

daviebee

I switched on the telly quite late for the Dons v Celtic game and they were talking about Steve Clarke.  Could've sworn they said someone was trying to undermine him and Gordon Strachan said that was usually a player who wasn't getting picked and he had an idea who it was.  Anybody else hear this?  Hopefully I just picked things up wrong.

1 minute ago, daviebee said:

I switched on the telly quite late for the Dons v Celtic game and they were talking about Steve Clarke.  Could've sworn they said someone was trying to undermine him and Gordon Strachan said that was usually a player who wasn't getting picked and he had an idea who it was.  Anybody else hear this?  Hopefully I just picked things up wrong.

I think you may have heard wrong. I saw this and believe he was talking about Tommy Wright at St Johnstone.

28 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Was it not Amy Macdonald? 

There was nonsense with her pathetic lassie of a man Foster right enough. I used to like her too...... for a Hun.

Foster the total vagina who needed his Mrs to speak up for him. Absolute riddy. 🙈

Edited by WCTA

13 hours ago, daviebee said:

It's the players Steve Clarke DOES pick who are undermining him.

11 hours ago, WCTA said:

There was nonsense with her pathetic lassie of a man Foster right enough. I used to like her too...... for a Hun.

Foster the total vagina who needed his Mrs to speak up for him. Absolute riddy. 🙈

Yeah she seemed a sound enough lassie, that made me think she has disappeared up her arse a bit. Minter of a comment from her. 

Foster seems to be a complete fucking whopper of a boy.