Roi/england Public Sale - Page 6 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roi/england Public Sale

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What number are people calling? The one I call just says we're busy, try again later! Been trying since 12:00! Similar story to most, had to wait for public sale to sit with non members. They are on their own next time! Not worth the risk of missing out.

RepofIreland.jpg

I would say about 2,000 tickets left as of 4.20pm today, The greens have about 5 to 10 seats left and the dark blues don't seem to accessible for some reason, possibly just filling up as much as they can next to the Irish fans. I would say that this will sell out 100%

ENGLAND.jpg

I would say about 7 or 8k left for the England game so far, the greens are between 5 and 10 seats per section. Might Sell out not 100%

Edited by kmcca5

kmcca5

how can you guestimate at those figures mate? Are you seeing indivudual seats on a site?

Just an educated or uneducated guess. The may be holding some back as new sections have appeared....

As someone said on the other thread blocks that were grey for certain stands are now green. So they might be opening up blocks one at a time. So could potentially be tens of thousands of tickets left

If that was the case they would have gone from grey (not available) to dark blue (very good availability)...

As someone said on the other thread blocks that were grey for certain stands are now green. So they might be opening up blocks one at a time. So could potentially be tens of thousands of tickets left

Classic "big queue outside an empty club" strategy. Get people panicking. Get the money in faster.

I know of at least one Irish fan who got his ticket today. Assuming he wouldn't have been the only one!

Edited by thewelk

They don't, The sale for SSC members finished on Monday, the sale for sale for season ticket holders to buy additional tickets opened today, and the public sale starts next Wednesday. SSC members without season tickets got first chance of the tickets & as you said above, they were on sale for a decent length of time.

I have tried using my Ssc since friday 6th kept saying i wasnt eligible..complete joke and had to endure public sale today..just got 2 tickets 20mibs ago very little left

I loged in to the SSC site and bought tickets. Still through public sale but didn't have to enter address when buying tickets.

Should have got one last week but only decided to go to this game last night.