Scottish Cup 3Rd Draw - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup 3Rd Draw

How ridiculous is that that I'm disappointed to get Rangers at home?!!

We'll make very little out of it due to ground size and best we can hope for is TV money. Just not worth the hassle.

Have you watched The Rangers recently ?

Their attempt at fitba against Hibs last weeks was an embarrassment....Dumbarton have got absolutely nothing to fear there.

Have you watched The Rangers recently ?

Their attempt at fitba against Hibs last weeks was an embarrassment....Dumbarton have got absolutely nothing to fear there.

I had the mispleasure of attending our last game at Ibrox and endured the pies, coins and lighters being fired in our direction by the big brave boys of the Blue Order. Great banter it was. Especially when the young family in front of me left at half time as they didn't feel safe.

We also have the pleasure of their company in a couple of weeks time at the Rock. Certainly won't be taking my daughter to that one. In half a mind whether or not to attend myself but would be sorry to miss the meltdown if our £100 a week players do take something from them.

I had the mispleasure of attending our last game at Ibrox and endured the pies, coins and lighters being fired in our direction by the big brave boys of the Blue Order. Great banter it was. Especially when the young family in front of me left at half time as they didn't feel safe.

We also have the pleasure of their company in a couple of weeks time at the Rock. Certainly won't be taking my daughter to that one. In half a mind whether or not to attend myself but would be sorry to miss the meltdown if our £100 a week players do take something from them.

Aye, fair point.

It'll make it all the better when you knock them out the cup then... :wink2: