Flybe Thieving Bastards. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flybe Thieving Bastards.

Does anyone know who I complain to about Flybe ripping off customers at Glasgow airport?

I got charged £45 for excess baggage today even though my digital scales showed my bag at 23 kilos. I disagreed with the girl then checked on the airport machine which said my bag was 23.2 kilos. I pointed this out to her and she said they only go with their scales even though the airport vouch for their scales. I triple checked my bag in the workshop on a set of professionally calibrated scales and they were .1 of a kilo under 23 kilos.

I think Flybe have their scales out deliberately to fleece customers. As I was running really late today I could not push thd issue and they point blank refused to allow my bag onboard without the £45. Surely by the laws of probability 4 sets of scales would not be wrong?

Did you not have some clothing in your bag that you could have just put on?

It was a toolbox. I could not jettison anything and could not transfer tools to my clothing bag because that's not allowed even though it was 7 kilos underweight.

Could you not have taken out your sandwiches and tea flask ?

I'd eaten and drank them in the taxi :-D

Edited by andreimack