The Mighty Celtic... - Page 216 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just watched highlights of 3-0 game at Parkhead when Rangers won 3-0 to win the league.  Hugh Dallas got his head split open and fans on park from the canny take it brigade.  Dallas also got his family windows panned in that night.  Hope Rangers gut them on Sunday.

I remember that incident. Dallas was is surgery for 27 hours, hemorrhaging, family at his side,  it was touch and go. Plastic surgeons on stand by.. I heard Dallas son had Stephen King come in, they were gonnae make a film aboot it. "The gash my father wore".  Lay aff the fuckin glue...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I remember that incident. Dallas was is surgery for 27 hours, hemorrhaging, family at his side,  it was touch and go. Plastic surgeons on stand by.. I heard Dallas son had Stephen King come in, they were gonnae make a film aboot it. "The gash my father wore".  Lay aff the fuckin glue...

Ok Ramy.  It never happened.  Must have been a Warners Brothers film then.  Apart from the fact that I was at it.  And worked in Motherwell when his windows got bricked that night.  But you stand on kid and don't watch it on you tube.  Rangers players did the huddle at end of the game.  But maybe I am on the glue again and the filming is all made up.  Have a wee look at it kid and come back fashionable.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why are you defending that Ramy if you don't mind me asking?

Just pointing out.  Celtic have had it their own way for years.  Now that they have won fuck all they cannot take it.  Everyone else to blame.  The current acting manager says that they are the best team in Scotland.  Even although Rangers are 20 points in front and won the league at the start of March.  Amazing stuff.  Rangers are back on top and they cannot handle it.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just pointing out.  Celtic have had it their own way for years.  Now that they have won fuck all they cannot take it.  Everyone else to blame.  The current acting manager says that they are the best team in Scotland.  Even although Rangers are 20 points in front and won the league at the start of March.  Amazing stuff.  Rangers are back on top and they cannot handle it.

🎣🎣🎣

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🎣🎣🎣

Aye.  Dallas wasn't on his knees with blood covering his face and Celtic supporters never ran on to the park to attack him.  Must have been a dream I was in and you tube are making it up.  And Rangers never won that day to win the league.  I must be on glue right enough Ramy as I remember it like yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know it happened, and its disgraceful, bit dont embellish it and come on all fuckin innocent ffs. Your mob are even worse... Fact !!!  You won the league and destroyed Glasgow ya fuckin hypocrite......

Destroyed Glasgow??  Cant remember that.  I thing the last people to destroy Glasgow (Clydebank)  were the Germans.  Rangers supporters if you are referring to broke two benches in George Square dancing on them.  The Rangers Trust replaced them that week.  If you call that destroying Glasgow then it is a long time since you have been bhoyo.

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just watched highlights of 3-0 game at Parkhead when Rangers won 3-0 to win the league.  Hugh Dallas got his head split open and fans on park from the canny take it brigade.  Dallas also got his family windows panned in that night.  Hope Rangers gut them on Sunday.

Why are you bringing this up

Just now, jcs said:

Exactly my point Jcs. Why? The man is an attention seeking idiot.. Its always someone else did this, someone else did that. What in fuck has this got to do with Celtic FC at the present time? Answer that trolling hills? 

1 minute ago, jcs said:

I know.  Sorry.  Just thinking about the OF game on Sunday coming.  Leaving the rolling hills tomorrow and watched some old football matches today on you tube.  Aye, you are right.  Shouldn't have brought it up.  We are all human.  Apologies.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Destroyed Glasgow??  Cant remember that.  I thing the last people to destroy Glasgow (Clydebank)  were the Germans.  Rangers supporters if you are referring to broke two benches in George Square dancing on them.  The Rangers Trust replaced them that week.  If you call that destroying Glasgow then it is a long time since you have been bhoyo.

Destroying memorial benches is OK as long as you replace them. gies peace ya fuckin halfwit 

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I am assuming it would be pished wee numpties doing the bouncy.  I would doubt they meant it.  We will never know.

So it was an accident, aw well then, are you listening to yourself, they were memorial benches, the same fuckin idiots were running about defending memorial statues of people from fuckin hundreds of years ago in the exact same square but it's OK to do the bouncy on benches of people who's families are still here

1 minute ago, jcs said:

So it was an accident, aw well then, are you listening to yourself, they were memorial benches, the same fuckin idiots were running about defending memorial statues of people from fuckin hundreds of years ago in the exact same square but it's OK to do the bouncy on benches of people who's families are still here

Not defending it at all.  Young eejits full of Buckfast et al.  Lets not get in anymore on this.  We cannot control the young supporters of any team if they win a trophy nowadays.  They will do what they will.  If it was Celtic that won 10 iar I am sure George Square would have been full as well and seats might have been broken with the young teams dancing on them.  Anyway, have a good night, I have marking to do now.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Not defending it at all.  Young eejits full of Buckfast et al.  Lets not get in anymore on this.  We cannot control the young supporters of any team if they win a trophy nowadays.  They will do what they will.  If it was Celtic that won 10 iar I am sure George Square would have been full as well and seats might have been broken with the young teams dancing on them.  Anyway, have a good night, I have marking to do now.

Fair enough leave it that but don't come on here trying to wind people up n not expect a reply to it, you bit like fuck with yer wee photos of Gerrard on the thread about rangers only ever winning 1 trophy the other day, that's what happens

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Exactly my point Jcs. Why? The man is an attention seeking idiot.. Its always someone else did this, someone else did that. What in fuck has this got to do with Celtic FC at the present time? Answer that trolling hills? 

Why do the mods put up with this clown? oh wait