Scotland Forever,..... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Forever,.....

Few swallies tonight. Nae swimming wae sharks, walking over broken glass. Just a genuine fuckin Scotland Forever. Love being Scottish. Greatest country in earth. Proud as fuck, as we all should be. Feel like playing ma Bagpipes but ma wife would likely break them over ma heid at this time of night here in Ottawa. 😁.  

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Few swallies tonight. Nae swimming wae sharks, walking over broken glass. Just a genuine fuckin Scotland Forever. Love being Scottish. Greatest country in earth. Proud as fuck, as we all should be. Feel like playing ma Bagpipes but ma wife would likely break them over ma heid at this time of night here in Ottawa. 😁.  

I would break them ower yer heid tae at yon time in the mornin!  I love hearing the pipes.  From a distance.  A big distance.  In fact the lone piper on the top of Edinburgh Castle distance.  And only when I am in Galashiels no Edinbugh.

Cant beat a emotional drink fuelled post, i often get stick from the wife for being “too scottish”  and to be fair i am scotland daft and make no apology for it 

One if my biggest regrets was to never learn the pipes, i have intentions of learning however work and free time makes this difficult 

1 hour ago, glasgow jock said:

Here you go Ramy - enjoy over the pond 👍

I could just about see that building from where I went to school on the top floor. It’s the wee chapel in the Scone Palace grounds. My school wasn’t far away from the opposite river bank from Scone Palace.

Edited by Ormond