Alexander Elliot Salmond - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Alexander Elliot Salmond

I am guessing from his username he is a former pupil of George Watsons College and as such will be your classic edinburgh snob private schoolboy. We all know the type.

Wannabe Eton Toff scum without the bus-fair that spent the duration of their private education getting bum####ed by other poshboy cĂșnts?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the usual ####en 'Jock' appologist kuntz all over this thread.Just because these racist little Englander Ukip voting loyalist arseholes do this every year does not make it okay.

Next year we should burn an effigy of Diana getting ####ed by two Muslims as she's going through a car windscreen and watch their reaction.

I see the usual ####en 'Jock' appologist kuntz all over this thread.Just because these racist little Englander Ukip voting loyalist arseholes do this every year does not make it okay.

Next year we should burn an effigy of Diana getting ####ed by two Muslims as she's going through a car windscreen and watch their reaction.

What a totally disgusting post.

Admin can you please ban this fellow.

He makes us decent Scottish people look like scumbags.

Thanks.

MNYN

Thanks.

MNYN

Diana is their kryptonite haha!

Mate the people's Princess loved the BBC more than German sausage.

More Muslims been through her than the Khyber Pass.

Ps

Charles isn't Harrys da

Edited by TartanJon

Thanks.

MNYN

he makes a very valid point though.