POTY - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Why didn't Celtic go to the player of the year awards? Was the Tenerife trip planned before or after the date was set for the POTY dinner?

Hibs and rangers also had their own dinner on the same night? Is this just bad planning by the SPFL or is it the club's not giving a shit about the league?

13 hours ago, macy37 said:

I’m lost. Rangers player of the year is Kris Boyd and Celtic players are off for a break? 

PFA player of the year.

Person who told me had their facts wrong, he'd spoken to a Celtic player and they were sure it was Boyd that had got it (don't ask me why) and went to Tenerife.

Celtic, Rangers and Hibs were all no shows at the PFA Awards which is bad form IMO.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Why didn't Celtic go to the player of the year awards? Was the Tenerife trip planned before or after the date was set for the POTY dinner?

Hibs and rangers also had their own dinner on the same night? Is this just bad planning by the SPFL or is it the club's not giving a shit about the league?

I'd say the latter.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That K.A.I is an absolute simpleton.

Yeah interesting Chap, just seemed like a wean writing it, my auntie wanted to cheer me up.with a pizza hut 😂😂😂