Crowd for Sunday - Page 4 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Crowd for Sunday

Squirrelhumper

11 minutes ago, ST#7 said:

Listening to the game on the radio delighted in particular for the fans who have attended. Decided not to go the SFA ticket rip off pre last campaign was the show stopper for me have not felt the same about it since. Not a millionaire by any means but have sufficient cash to spend watching football just resentful about getting the pi$$ taken out of me because I want to support my national team.

I'll pick and choose games to suit myself from now on. The SFA have done a fantastic job of turning supporters into customers. Looking at tonight's attendance it would appear that they're continuing with their splendid efforts.

But they've forgotten how "customers" are meant to be treated.

They've reversed the mantra "the customer is king".

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, fringo said:

Was this the lowest crowd at Hampden in a competitive game for 10-15 (or more) years ?

As far as competitive games at Hampden go, you're back to October 1994 and a crowd of 20,885 for a 5-1 over the Faroes. Although there have been competitive games at Pittodrie and Rugby Park since then with lower crowds. 

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:09 PM, Doric said:

Folk seem to be quite proud that they are not going. Like a duty to help end the campaign early.

Don't worry Doric, it'll be back to a full stadium for the England game and everything will be ok again.

7 hours ago, ShedTA said:

Don't worry Doric, it'll be back to a full stadium for the England game and everything will be ok again.

Good