Unite Behind The Snp - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Unite Behind The Snp

Tommy sheridan has called for all yes voters to vote for the SNP at next years uk election regardless of party loyalty. I'm on my phone and don't know how to attach the link, if somebody else could that's be great

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/news/home-news/sheridans-rallying-call-to-yes-supporters-vote-snp-next-year-and-aim-for-2020-indyref.1411326140?utm_source=www.heraldscotland.com&utm_medium=RSS%2520Feed&utm_campaign=Scottish%2520News

I know it's the Daily Retard, but this should help with getting people behind the SNP

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron-scotland-will-never-get-independence-1050223

This is the man whose political career was hanging by the proverbial ba' hair, by the Scottish electorate, and was spared. Yet he has absolutely nothing to say to connect with the people of Scotland. He's just talking party politics, preaching to the converted with a crass reference to Braveheart.

'Evidence is growing that independence is "not what people in Scotland want"'

What evidence would that be, Mr Cameron?

Thursday was the biggest ever expression of desire for independence. And since then, thousands have joined the SNP.

Having any new referendum without overcoming the obstacles of this one would be pointless

The most important thing is not focusing on another referendum but having plans in place to give us a better chance of winning - currency & economy being the main hurdle

This is the man whose political career was hanging by the proverbial ba' hair, by the Scottish electorate, and was spared. Yet he has absolutely nothing to say to connect with the people of Scotland. He's just talking party politics, preaching to the converted with a crass reference to Braveheart.

'Evidence is growing that independence is "not what people in Scotland want"'

What evidence would that be, Mr Cameron?

Thursday was the biggest ever expression of desire for independence. And since then, thousands have joined the SNP.

That story is 4 years old, btw...

I know it's the Daily Retard, but this should help with getting people behind the SNP

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron-scotland-will-never-get-independence-1050223

Articles from 2010 are quite popular this evening - see my own thread !

Having any new referendum without overcoming the obstacles of this one would be pointless

The most important thing is not focusing on another referendum but having plans in place to give us a better chance of winning - currency & economy being the main hurdle

Yes but I'm assuming that is why he wants to wait until 2020 for the next referendum.

I agree with him to some extent but I think it is far more important that we get a pro-independence majority in Holyrood. We just can't let the London-based parties have control of our Parliament.