Why we will beat England - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Why we will beat England

KennyMiller

Big Sam is gone - He was an organised and passionate winner. He wouldn't accept less than 100%. He's away. 

Southgate is in - He is a habitual loser. He is nervous and doesn't look like he could motivate Mr Motivator.

MIchael Keane - Heard of him? (Nah, neither have I) has appealed for calm and says that calm will help beat us. It won't. You need to have fire and fight.

Burke - He is fearless and high on confidence. The player who is probably highest on confidence in both squads.

Who needs to win? We do. They don't. That is something that cannot be played down.

Support - We will be louder, more passionate, demanding, supportive and far better looking. 

England 1-2 Scotland.

2 minutes ago, KennyMiller said:

Big Sam is gone - He was an organised and passionate winner. He wouldn't accept less than 100%. He's away. 

Southgate is in - He is a habitual loser. He is nervous and doesn't look like he could motivate Mr Motivator.

MIchael Keane - Heard of him? (Nah, neither have I) has appealed for calm and says that calm will help beat us. It won't. You need to have fire and fight.

Burke - He is fearless and high on confidence. The player who is probably highest on confidence in both squads.

Who needs to win? We do. They don't. That is something that cannot be played down.

Support - We will be louder, more passionate, demanding, supportive and far better looking. 

England 1-2 Scotland.

1) Big Sam has never won a major trophy in his life

2) How do you know he's nervous?

3)If you've not heard of Michael Keane then you must live in a scottish football bubble. In addition i'd back a team full of 'calm' players rather than a team full of 'fire and fight' everyday of the week.

4) I know, all those Liverpool players that have made their best start to a season in donkeys years are lacking in confidence, they'll be running about in shells with their fingers in their ears.

5) Of course they need to win

6) Thats never helped us before

7) You're heads gone ma man.

4 minutes ago, Mox said:

1) Big Sam has never won a major trophy in his life

2) How do you know he's nervous?

3)If you've not heard of Michael Keane then you must live in a scottish football bubble. In addition i'd back a team full of 'calm' players rather than a team full of 'fire and fight' everyday of the week.

4) I know, all those Liverpool players that have made their best start to a season in donkeys years are lacking in confidence, they'll be running about in shells with their fingers in their ears.

5) Of course they need to win

6) Thats never helped us before

7) You're heads gone ma man.

If you aren't able to see that some of my post was tongue in cheek then it's your head that's gone my friend. It was a valid attempt to shine some positivity on an otherwise negative board before we all get on our way this evening or tomorrow morning.

That glass half empty mentality in life will get you nowhere. 

Edited by KennyMiller

2 minutes ago, KennyMiller said:

If you aren't able to see that some of my post was tongue in cheek then it's your head that's gone my friend. It was a valid attempt to shine some positivity on an otherwise negative board before we all get on our way this evening or tomorrow morning.

That glass half empty mentality in life will get you nowhere. 

There are some posters on here for whom their glass is not only half empty but they don't even like what is in it! They would probably argue that they are realists rather than pessimists.