• Birthday 10/30/1959

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

11,053 profile views

Grim Jim's Achievements

1. Wow. You have outdone yourself this time HL.
  2. Probably a good idea if its outdoors & hot. In the Englishergarten in Munich I asked for beer pointing to giant mugfulls the barman was lining up on the counter, but he shook his head with a disapproving look which told me that I didn't want those ...radler.
  3. Yeah, don't bother going to the breweries (three at least in the centre) if you don't want to try the Alt. Same with kolch (which is more like a lager) in Cologne. For folk that haven't seen it, the waiters may continually replace your wee empty kolch glass with a fresh one and update the total on your beer mat until you put a beer mat on your glass to stop. (In other places I was using beer mats to keep wasps out the lager. They are suicidal for it.) There are lots of liqueures/digestifs. The local one in Dusseldorf was Killepitsch (a bit like Jagermeister) and I remember an off sales across from one of the breweries used to serve it (and other drinks) out a hatch in the wall.
  4. Killed the thread or there're some political/fitba nonsense goin' on?
  5. Probably right 😃 First time for everything though. Quickie... Producer Rick Beato demonstrates a Tool riff.
  6. Who's the lucky soul getting your allocated ticket? 😋 Kidding. Best of luck BH, and hope you're fit for the quarters. Not too dissimilar situation in my wee group; a minor procedure on 2nd July.
  7. OK, but badly needs a brush & an iron. 1965-71. Can't think of anything memorable 🤔 Oh yeah! We failed to qualify for two World Cups and a Euros, but were World Champions for a while.
  8. All the more reason to get Berwick "the occupied north bank" back 😃
  9. Not popular, but (until a few weeks ago) my only long sleeved top, so often worn on October/November nights 😄 Got a Lawman one now with the big white cuffs...