a decent result on Tuesday and...... - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

a decent result on Tuesday and......

wanday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People here live in fantasy land with regards replacements.

Sadly, too many revered Scottish managers wouldn't touch the job with a bargepole. We saw Sir Alex already drop the job after the 86 World Cup for the United job and has been put in the mix every time for the job since and has not once come out once to throw his hat in the ring. Souness has done naff all in management if truth be told when he has had no money to spend and has been out of management far too long. Stick to punditry. Moyes now has baggage and failed stints growing all the time so is not a glowing candidate as he would have been three or so years ago. Nobody else really screams out for the job apart from Aberdeen boss McInnes for me. He has proven he can get results without big bucks and have Aberdeen consistently near the top of the SPL.

I'd fear for ye tonight lads as Slovakia after their first two defeats know it's do or die. I suppose you can argue that the pressure might work against them but like our game next month in Vienna, I think it could be a backlash after both our opponemts poor results. Slovakia and Austria both know they can't afford to drop more points at home to group rivals.