This Board Needs Tunes - Page 716 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

10 hours ago, bonzo said:

Another one of my guilty pleasures copperhead Road is a brilliant album  👌 

When he played Copperhead Road or Johnny Come Lately at the Barras you thought the roof would come off. This thread is great for reminding you of stuff. I listened to a few Jesus Jones tracks yesterday too thanks to the suggestion here 👍

9 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

When he played Copperhead Road or Johnny Come Lately at the Barras you thought the roof would come off. This thread is great for reminding you of stuff. I listened to a few Jesus Jones tracks yesterday too thanks to the suggestion here 👍

Reminding you of stuff and also discovering new things. You go looking for something to post and finding something else that you didn't know about. 👍

Especially YouTube has a habit of throwing up some related themes, I searched for one track and got three:

1 hour ago, exile said:

Reminding you of stuff and also discovering new things. You go looking for something to post and finding something else that you didn't know about. 👍

Especially YouTube has a habit of throwing up some related themes, I searched for one track and got three:

It's just a pity that sometimes there's no video or concert footage and just a still but a minor gripe really. Maybe a copywrite thing.