This Board Needs Tunes - Page 647 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

1 hour ago, silverbear said:

I'll see your Insomnia short version & raise you a Monster Mix - duh duh......

…and there was me thinking nobody would listen to the 6min version 😬                         I used to play it to games on repeat which meant 4 times ‘till I got parked 😎 

Feels like is must be time for a new topic, but in too much of a hurry to 'research' what we had before. So I stick my neck out and jump for the new topic of 'of' since we surely never had that before. How about it?

16 minutes ago, Heuch Moray said:

Ah! Just left the building for a few mins to answer a call before adding the new theme as mentioned last night…

‘Of’ 🤔
I could be gone awhile 🔎

Oh dear I didn't see that advance call tucked at the bottom of the last page... though it didn't name the theme? and it did say 'if' another didn't come along... 

2 hours ago, exile said:

Oh dear I didn't see that advance call tucked at the bottom of the last page... though it didn't name the theme? and it did say 'if' another didn't come along... 

No problem, the theme was kept to encourage spontaneity and I did invite suggestions…

Folk queuing up for new Friday night tunes? Need to reserve a table or something now? 😍 😈 🥰

At least I get to play something brand new.   OK you're all sick of my favourite band, but (where'd the bare arsed emoji go?)...

Edited by Grim Jim
Tuned/tunes? am not even on a stupid phone