This Board Needs Tunes - Page 358 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

7 hours ago, silverbear said:

Ah so you noticed she only posts at night then   🧛‍♀️

:ph34r:

I don't normally refer to indivieduals or their posting behaviour but just wanted to clear up that I believe the timing of the switch was reasonable, m'lud. :whistling:

On 3/2/2021 at 10:11 AM, silverbear said:

A certain Miss Heuch is going to be so pissed off when she sees the theme's been changed again 😉 

She's only just discovered the last one. I can almost hear her fingers on her phone, texting as we speak. 😅

:blink: It's changed again 😵 You're right, I can't keep up and it was only Sunday when I was last on.  I got lost & dizzy swinging back trying to figure the current theme which might be the second time around for sound/noise but at least I got to listen to a few tunes on the way :headbang:  

1 hour ago, Heuch Moray said:

:blink: It's changed again 😵 You're right, I can't keep up and it was only Sunday when I was last on.  I got lost & dizzy swinging back trying to figure the current theme which might be the second time around for sound/noise but at least I got to listen to a few tunes on the way :headbang:  

Not just sound/noise but for those who want to go further, also extending to sound-making equipment, etc.